Hey poker fans ;)

• ShArKyS
      ShArKyS
      Gold
      Hey there! My name is Slav, I'm 20 years old sexy beast from Bulgaria and I started playing poker a couple of months ago. I'm still unexperienced, but the forums at pokerstrategy helped me out a lot! I've been playing StarCraft for a long time, to the point that I almost became a semi-professional. I recently chose poker over StarCraft for money purposes. At this point I'm a 0.05/0.10 heads up player, I've never deposited any money to my poker account and I'm proud of it :) I wish I could find some more information about heads up playing in pokerstrategy, I guess it would be a good addition to the already fascinating pokerstrategy database. Unfortunately I couldn't use my 50$ ps bonus for pokerstars since I had already created an account. That's why I couldn't get more points for ps. I'd like to get more points in ps to be able to read more strategies on this amazing site.
      Thank you ps team for all your great work you're doing for us.
      Regards,
      Slav.
  • 2 replies
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello ShArKyS!
      Or should I call you Bulgarian sexy beast? :p

First of all, welcome to our forums! Second of all, I am glad to see another StarCraft player joining us (I am MYM.vhallee, let me know about your user name and where do you play so we can go 1v1 for fun ;) ) By the way, you might want to join our StarCraft social group.

Regarding the Heads-up strategy articles, I suggest you take a look at these two articles:
      FL: Introduction to Heads-up
      NL: Introduction to Heads-up

A strategy section dedicated entirely to Heads-up will be added in the near future, so keep checking the Strategy section :)

You might also want to check the forums and talk to our users because you will get a lot of useful information from them as well. I would suggest trying this forum section first:
      PokerStrategy No Limit Heads-up Discussion Forum

Also, if you plan on keeping track of your poker career, you might want to create your own Poker Blog. This way you will have a sort of poker diary, as well as the possibility to discuss some of your played hands with other members.

That being said, I wish you Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables!:)

Best regards,
      vhallee
    • kukkiwonBG
      kukkiwonBG
      Bronze
      Здравей, Слав.

I'm pleased to welcome you in to the family of PokerStrategy.com
      It a big jump to start playing HU, because you are new to poker, but there are great reward if you can handle it. Start reading articles and especially for bankroll management. I hope see in you in the forums and to hear about your future successes.

Best wishes from Bulgaria,
      kukkiwonBG