[Application] NL10-NL25 on pokerstars LONG TERM

• Aerox232
      Aerox232
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

Hello guys!
      Im looking for cash game 6max stake at NL10 and NL25 for 70-100k hands.

I`m looking for 300$ stake for Nl10
      and 750$ for Nl25!

Main reason for stake is that i dont want to build my bankroll from nothing, i dont see point in grinding 100k hands in Nl2 for 200$ whit winrate 2$/h, and i dont have money what can i invest on poker, because i have lots of other not the best thing happening in my life right now.

poker background- Used to be pretty good winnig player at NL10 and have some succes at Nl25 as well that was about year ago, had to quit poker because of work, i was working out of country and i dindt have much time for poker. I started again around month ago, try to grind nl2 and nl5, but like i said its not +EV to grind nl2 for me so im looking for this stake.

We spliting profit 50/50, bonuses not inclueded.
      Minimal hands per mont 50k, but it will be around 70k.
      Only money transfer mothod is pokerstars.

Recent results.

pokerstars nickname - GetRektSosa
      skype - ugis_add
      [Edited by Lazza61]

If you have more questions please pm me. :f_drink:
  • 3 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by Aerox232
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Feedback

Hello guys!
      Im looking for cash game 6max stake at NL10 and NL25 for 70-100k hands.

I`m looking for 300$ stake for Nl10
      and 750$ for Nl25!

Main reason for stake is that i dont want to build my bankroll from nothing, i dont see point in grinding 100k hands in Nl2 for 200$ whit winrate 2$/h, and i dont have money what can i invest on poker, because i have lots of other not the best thing happening in my life right now.

poker background- Used to be pretty good winnig player at NL10 and have some succes at Nl25 as well that was about year ago, had to quit poker because of work, i was working out of country and i dindt have much time for poker. I started again around month ago, try to grind nl2 and nl5, but like i said its not +EV to grind nl2 for me so im looking for this stake.

We spliting profit 50/50, bonuses not inclueded.
      Minimal hands per mont 50k, but it will be around 70k.
      Only money transfer mothod is pokerstars.

Recent results.

pokerstars nickname - GetRektSosa
      skype - ugis_add
      [Edited by Lazza61]
      If you have more questions please pm me. :f_drink:
      Quoted for reference.

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

Good Luck :gl:

Laz

P.S. I have removed your email address as this is not permitted under our forum principles.
    • poyuelo87
      poyuelo87
      Bronze
      HI, add me on skype to talk :

caballo.de.picas.poker

;)
    • tukioppilas62
      tukioppilas62
      Gold
      " i have lots of other not the best thing happening in my life right now. "

Sorry to say but this doesn't sound very great for the potential staker.