big ammount

• minsa0123
      minsa0123
      Bronze
      if u jusing such a big ammount of informations and programs its loks like more then a saiens not a poker. u canot calculeit all posibilitis and hands becose piople make mistakes and hawe an emoution not like a program. i dont think all of this programs are useful but only if u stick to one u realy like and anderstend.
  • 6 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Sounds fine indeed. Not sure what you're question is about programmes here.
    • Rihard4a
      Rihard4a
      Gold
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Of course you don't need to 'play by the maths' all the time if you feel that your opponent is too emotional and makes mistakes. But 'the science' is still useful for those times when you don't know the opponent well and you need a 'default strategy' so that you don't lose too much money while you're getting to know your opponent.
    • ADTRguy
      ADTRguy
      Basic
      I think that programs are useful and done make poker worse. A lot of programs are used to help beginners (like s&g booster, leakbuster etc.) The others just make playing process easier like huds, equity calculators and etc. Of course pkayers can play without software but it's the same thing as football players will not use new equipment because it helps to run faster, play better.
    • cardinhand
      cardinhand
      Basic
      Originally posted by ADTRguy
      I think that programs are useful and done make poker worse. A lot of programs are used to help beginners (like s&g booster, leakbuster etc.) The others just make playing process easier like huds, equity calculators and etc. Of course pkayers can play without software but it's the same thing as football players will not use new equipment because it helps to run faster, play better.
      Well this guy knows what his talking about:f_drink:
    • htghguuh
      htghguuh
      Silver
      Wide wis