This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Working on getting my red line up

• Gawdless73
      Gawdless73
      Bronze
      So due to time constraints I have found myself playing cash games much more frequently. I am doing not too bad even though I have issues I need to work on with my game. Been playing at 888 mostly as after playing a few sites I find it softest and am up about $17 playing NL2 over only about 3K hands. The one area looking at my graphs and reports that concerns me is how low my red line runs consistently below my green/blue lines. As it stands my red line constantly runs under 0.
  • 1 reply
    • la55i
      la55i
      Are you defending your blinds? Defending them aggressively might help you to get your red line up. There is a video series from w34z3l called red line rampage, it is for gold members, but once you get a status upgrade you should check it out. Eventually I don't think red line matters so much when you are playing at NL2 and just starting out. What matters the most is your green line. I suggest you play 30k more hands and then look at your graph again. 3k hands is veeery small sample. :)