Titan new VIP program

• gape0000
      gape0000
      Bronze
      I just saw they are getting a new point point system pretty soon:

COMING SOON = OUR NEW VIP PROGRAM!

Play Poker = Earn Points = Get Rewards

We are proud to announce that we will soon launch our NEW VIP Program.

Players will earn Points and be able to redeem them for cash and a lot of cool merchandise!

The more Points you earn, the more rewards you'll get!

And YOU can decide when to cash in your Points!

The new VIP Program will have:

- more Promotions!

- more Prizes!

- more Freerolls!

...and more Benefits than ever!

Note to our loyal VIP Players: You will have a special standing in our new program, so make sure to keep your VIP Level this month!!

The New Points system will start soon so, in the meantime, use your existing Points to win a share of $40,000 in cash prizes in our special Points Buy-in Tournaments.

Our New Points System is coming! Use your old Points to win cash!

If i understand correctly i wont be able to use my old points in this new program is that correct? So the only way to not totally waste them is to play the new points tournaments?
      Its just the fact i dont play tourneys alot and seems like im gonna be forced to play the ones for 50k or 100k points. Can anyone confirm this for me?
  • 17 replies
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      i can't confirm or deny it, but it does seem a bit like that they won't carry over the points to the new system.

that would suck badly if that was the case. hope not, maybe they just want you to use them up to boost the entry numbers in the tournys... lets hope anyway
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Lowest is 50k TP :D lol i made only 30k :D Eh
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Full details on their following web page:

http://www.titanpoker.com/coming_soon.html

Titan is/has/always will be as tight as cramp.

I'm slowly but surely being won over by Full Tilt.
    • slikec
      slikec
      Global
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

Lol. Me to :D Ipoker to tight to many SSS. I love FTP rake back and iron man promotion :D
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slikec

Lol. Me to :D Ipoker to tight to many SSS. I love FTP rake back and iron man promotion :D
      I like FTP as the players I find are better but for tourney play the terrible (mostly) Titan players are fantastic
    • Agiz19
      Agiz19
      Bronze
      titan is no good...
    • dallievas
      dallievas
      Bronze
      titan is no good...

:D titan is evil.When I play there I start to doubt is poker really game of skill. :D
      And they do some strange operations with currency exchange. X(
      I don't know what VIP program they should offer to save their good name.
      GL :)
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Hey,

I was talking with one of the online support people about something, and i asked about the new points system, whether we keep existing points or if everyone reverts back to 0.

They couldn't tell as they didn't have the answers yet.

They will be putting out an email sometime soon as they expect to have it off the ground in January.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrewkd
      Hey,

I was talking with one of the online support people about something, and i asked about the new points system, whether we keep existing points or if everyone reverts back to 0.

They will be putting out an email sometime soon as they expect to have it off the ground in January.

Wow, thats amazing.

No, not the January thing, nor the new points system, but you managed to speak to support, wow ;)
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      ? I talked with support on numerous occasions (really... I bothered them constantly, had 15 talks with 'm or something), and they always replied. Maximum waiting time was like 5 minutes.
    • andrewkd
      andrewkd
      Bronze
      Originally posted by andrewkd
      Hey,

Wow, thats amazing.

No, not the January thing, nor the new points system, but you managed to speak to support, wow ;)
      LOL, i know what you mean. I haven't had to bad a run with it so far. But sometimes, it can be pretty ordinary.
    • lennert9
      lennert9
      Bronze
      lets hope they come up with something worthwhile,...
    • VTomukas
      VTomukas
      Bronze
      Any news, will Titan be "fully operational" be4 New VIP system? Support only can say "There is no updates atm".

Will there be PokerStrategy bonus? Since now I have no point to play in Titan.

Also my loyalty award is late :)
    • Amirapuato
      Amirapuato
      Bronze
      Loyalty bonus is here. But without any other bonus, it's completely pointless to play at Titan now. :rolleyes:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Tight-an !

You get diddly squat.

I've been brought up on ipoker on various different skins, but recently seen the light, FTP provides much better all around experience.
    • viewer88
      viewer88
      Bronze
      Asked about a reload or deposit bonus an hour ago...

they have nothing to offer? Because of new VIP system there are no more reload bonusses? This is crazy... it isn't even implanted yet. I'll go make some other skin rich tyvm byby :O

fuck 'm..
    • Jonaton
      Jonaton
      Bronze
      I originally signed on with Titan when I signed up here. I have now taken my BR out of Titan and have moved it to another platform. Unfortunately I will not earn strategy points but after playing at a few other rooms I realized just how bad Titan is. After 3 months there there isn't a whole lot of positives to playing there and I would not recommend it to others.