No starting capital

• Pixeltistic
      Pixeltistic
      Bronze
      Hello,

I am new and i am really excited to start playing.

I have followed all instructions by both Pokerstrategy and 888poker. I am fully verified and received my latest mail to say i received 8 dollar starting capital from pokerstrategy. Less than i expected... but still generous so I am not complaining.

Problem is:

There is no money in my 888poker account. Only the starting 2 dollars and some tickets (not sure what tickets are) but no money.

Have I done something wrong? Each time i want to talk to 888poker live chat they are offline / closed.

I will also deposit with them as it gives me more benefits but for now i want to try using starting capital first and see if this is for me without risk.
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Pixeltistic,

The 888 offer consists of an initial $8 ($2 cash and $6 tickets). Then for every 250 VIP points earned, you will receive another $8 ($2 cash and $6 tickets) until you collect them all (up to $88) or the offer expires.

Regards

Laz
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      Its good to say that those other 80$ you will get when you first DEPOSIT. And as soon as they see that you are earning money with free account they can disable your account and...thats it. their support is terrible.