Thankyou PokerStrategy!

• dlfoster
      dlfoster
      Bronze
      Greetings everyone

My name's David..

A little about myself and how I got here:

I started playing online poker for real money on pokerstars - until I went broke.

Recently tried out PartyPoker - not a huge fan, because the players aren't as fishy as I have heard. I prefer Pokerstar's variety of cash games offered and tournaments, and also their interface.

But fate would have it, I was searching for ''poker strategies'' on the internet, when I suddenly found the $50 + $100 starting capital that was being offered by this site.

Being the sceptic I am, I was a bit apprehensive at first, but I was compelled to persist as the offer seemed quite genuine, and was rewarded with $50 in a Titan poker account. Thankyou very much Poker Strategy!

Love the new Titan poker site as it accompanies for all limits, and also has many micro limit SNGs at levels Pokerstars doesn't even offer. Plus the competition seems relatively easy.. The only downside is lack of big tournaments running, and lack of some games I like to play; in particular 7-card stud hi/lo.

Anywayz, just wanted to say hi to everybody, and once again thankyou pokerstrategy for providing this great offer!
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello David and welcome to our site!

First of all, I'd like to say I'm sorry your poker career didn't start quite as well as it should have - I would suggest paying close attention to your bankroll management:
      SnG - Bankroll Management

Also, since you mentioned you play SnGs, you might want to improve your game by reading the SnG Strategy Articles.

That being said, I thank you for the kind words (it's always nice to see this from our users :) ) and wish you good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee