[Application] Seeking 4nl or 10nl stake on Unibet

• iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      feedback thread
      https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=331972&goto=firstnew

I am seeking a stake for 10nl or 4nl on Unibet.

unibet isn't tracked but my winrate is confirmed from the unibet rep in the official unibet thread on 2p2 I can link to this if an investor would like to see it.

I want to run the stake for up to 1 month. I will be playing every day. 6-8 tabling (there are no huds on unibet).

if you are interested please get in touch via community tool and ill send you my Skype.
  • 7 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Interested, what were the results of this stake?

Seeking 10nl stake for 1 month
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      hi madd2 decided not to stake me as people he was working with wanted a hm2 graph, and i didnt have any to review in hm2, just added you on skype :s_cool:

edit: have talked with up4d and he is going to maybe come back to me, so in meantime i am still looking for a stake!
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      Originally posted by iSoOwnYou
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      feedback thread
      https://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=331972&goto=firstnew

I am seeking a stake for 10nl or 4nl on Unibet.

unibet isn't tracked but my winrate is confirmed from the unibet rep in the official unibet thread on 2p2 I can link to this if an investor would like to see it.

I want to run the stake for up to 1 month. I will be playing every day. 6-8 tabling (there are no huds on unibet).

if you are interested please get in touch via community tool and ill send you my Skype.

Quoted for reference

WARNING:

BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD.

AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY.
      POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS.

FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

Potential backers should review the staking rules.

Best of luck,
      VS
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      bump still looking.
      Will also consider a fixed profit stake. e.g. 20 buyins at 4nl, play until 40 buyins profit, then split the profit.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      still looking...
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Here's a deal...
      There is a promo this month on Unibet play 5 days out of 7 days 20 flops a day and you get 25 euro I've already played 2 days so have 3 days left to clear. if someone wants to stake 40 euro for 10 4nl buyins, ill play today, Saturday and Sunday and we can split profit after Sundays play and ill add the 25 euro ticket I get to the ending bankroll!

Lets... Do it..
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      dont need a stake anymore plz lock at your convenience mods!