How do I get my $100 bonus?

• dlfoster
      dlfoster
      Bronze
      Hey everyone,

I recently joined up to PokerStrategy and started an account on Titan poker, in which PokerStrategy generously donated $50.

I was wondering how do I get the additional $100 bonus? As it doesn't appear to show up in my bonuses in my Titan account.. Is this normal?

I haven't yet registered a credit card with Titan, and was wondering if this is a possible reason it hasn't shown up.

I have been donating alot of rake to Titan already, so am interested in how to get this bonus, so I can start clearing it..

Thankyou
      David
  • 7 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello dlfoster,

The bonus is manually added to your account twice a week and does not show up anywhere. For updates on how much bonus you currently have and how much rake you have accumulated so far, simply contact the Titan Poker support.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Delftdirk
      Delftdirk
      Bronze
      I had the same problem so i talked to someone from titan poker about it and this was his asnwer:

You get $10,- creditted to your account for every $ 35,- generated in rake untill you cleared the $ 100,-
      There is no time limit on it.

The only problem is that you cant see anywhere how much you cleared allready so if you wanna know that, you have to contact someone from online support

I hope this clears it up for you to dlfoster
    • TheBrood
      TheBrood
      Bronze
      I get an email and a popup on Titan whenever I get the $10 bonus, which is like once/twice a month since I play only like 300 hands a day.

Edit: On sundays they give it btw
    • dlfoster
      dlfoster
      Bronze
      Thanks for that, very helpful
    • Salms
      Salms
      Bronze
      GL
    • arthurknight
      arthurknight
      Bronze
      how about pokerstars?
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by arthurknight
      how about pokerstars?
      Hello arthurknight

You can always see the bonus information at PokerStars by looking into the Cashier and clicking "Check my Bonus Status" at the bottom of the window.

Best regards
      SoyCD