Hi everyone

• 5 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      Hello MrPink578

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

How long have you played poker for? Do you have any favorite games?

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Once you have had a good look around the site, don't forget to see what Free money offers to help boost your Bank Roll
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

• MrPink578
      I've been playing for about 15 years now.

I really like this site a lot. Great promotions, TONS of info, and great articles and topics.
    • metalmonkey80
      Hello MrPink,

Like the reservoir dogs avatar! And I am glad you have had a look around the site.
      I have only been playing for a few years, and the help I have gained from Poker Strategy has really improved my game. There is so much information for all levels here.
      Do you play recreational or professionally?
      If you are looking to challenge your self you should look at the bank roll challenge Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Opt-in now!
      The main requirement for the challenge is to run a regular blog about your progress.
      When running a blog, you will profit from the following advantages:

• By documenting your progress and career you will increase both your motivation and endurance.
      • You will work on your game automatically by discussing tricky spots with other members.
      • During a downswing you will profit from psychological support and encouragement.
      • With time passing by you will get to know a lot of cool people and even build some friendships.

I wish you luck at the tables and look forward to reading more about your Poker experiences.

My regards

• duduborges9
      Hi guys,if you have some tips to beginner players please feel free to help!!!
    • Lazza61
      Hey duduborges9,

Welcome to PokerStrategy.com :welcome:

What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:

Be sure to check out our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If there is anything else you would like to ask us, then fire away. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl: