Question about SSS

• 4 replies
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Silent21,

This indeed is a mistake in the video(.swf) and you should be going all-in according to the basic strategy. because $1.2/$2.1 = >50%

However one can argue this is a blindbattle and if you want to continue discussing about that, please reply :)

Best regards,
      Gerv
    • silent21
      silent21
      Global
      well... my only question was is this a mistake or not. but in case this is a mistake i think it is good this article to be rewritten and the part for "push if ur remaining stack is lower than 1/2" should be removed - just because this situation is not possible, you will just shove and not raise in prior.

there are some other questions i would like to ask which are not mentioned in the strategy guide. what about folding JJ-QQ-AK vs raise + call.

Also it is good to add some materials about complicated situations like

rise from tight player + call from tight player and then i am with JJ/QQ/AK or other type of situations when there are multiple raises or raise + multiple callers when they have different stats.

thank you.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by silent21
      ONE.there are some other questions i would like to ask which are not mentioned in the strategy guide. what about folding JJ-QQ-AK vs raise + call.

Also it is good to add some materials about complicated situations like

TWO.rise from tight player + call from tight player and then i am with JJ/QQ/AK or other type of situations when there are multiple raises or raise + multiple callers when they have different stats.

One, I shove all-in with JJ+,AK+ to squeeze Openraise + coldcaller

Two, depends on Stats and therefore you have the necessary gold articles (reraise ranges etc.), a caller makes no difference due the fact that it doesnt make sense to call AA as a BSS because you can't get that much value out of it as if you would normally 3bet or openraise with it
    • ninjagaiden05
      ninjagaiden05
      Bronze
      I'm also interested when having JJ at raise +call in front.

5BB bet +5BB call, gives a 10BB pot, if hero has 17-20BB here and the 2 players are fairly big stacked both propalby call.

only a JJ+ would reraise in this spot the allin of hero, while I believe that pocket pairs and AK will call.

allin bet in this situation is prolly ev+ as the guide says unless both raiser and caller in front of hero are tight players.