This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Frage bzgl. Bonus

• Marc4468
      Marc4468
      Bronze
      Hi,

ich check das mit dem Bonus einfach nicht... Wäre nett, wenn mir das einer kurz erklären könnte:f_thumbsup:
      habe den Bonus irgendwann diesen Monat bekommen und diesen Monat erst 37 PP gesammelt.
      - wieviel PP müsste man sammeln um den kompletten Bonus abzuspielen? 2500 wie der Name vermuten lässt kann es ja nicht sein!?
      - wieso steht da "4,03 % achieved" und weiter unten "to release next part: earn 959,74 PP" ?
      - konkret gefragt: wieviel weitere PP muss ich sammeln, damit ich die erste Stufe (113,47 €) ausgezahlt bekomme?
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Marc4468,

If I understand your questions properly:

It looks like the bonus is released in 20 increments of €113.47 for every 1,000 PPs, so I think to release the full bonus you will need to earn 20,000 PPs.

4.026% (rounded up to 4.03%) is the percentage of progress to releasing the next increment (4.026% of 1,000 PPs = 40.26 PPs earned and 959.74 PPs to go).

You may get a better answer by talking to Party's support at info@partypoker.com or by posting in our Deutsch forum.

Regards

Laz

Translated by GoogleTranslate

I check this with the bonus just do not ... Would be nice if me someone could explain briefly: f_thumbsup:
      have the bonus sometime this month and only get 37 PP collected this month.
      - How many PP you would have to collect the full bonus play? 2500 as the name suggests, it can not be !?
      - Why is there "4.03% Achieved" and later "to release next part: earn 959.74 PP"?
      - Specifically asked how much I must gather more PP, so I get paid the first stage (€ 113.47)?
    • domi9441
      domi9441
      Basic
      Does anybody know if there is a similar Bonus for BWIN-pokerplayers? It would be very interesting.
      If it is only a 500 Dollar Bonus it would be also fine!!!
      Thank you! :f_grin:
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi Domi9441

Most poker rooms have similar First deposit bonuses. Have a look at Poker Strategy Free Money offers.

My regards.

Matt
    • domi9441
      domi9441
      Basic
      Hello Metalmoney,

thank you for your Long answer and the information.
      I'm not a beginner, I played for few years, then I paused playing poker. And now I want to Play some poker again.
      So a first deposit Bonus doesn't help me. Do you know another Bonus code for Players, who already made their first deposit?

Thank you
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello domi9441,

What rooms are you currently playing in? I generally find that google is the first place to look for reload bonuses, but they are quite rare.
      Other than that, like in my case I am looking to spend next year grinding welcome bonuses on each site. If you are starting again this may be the best option for you.
      I hope this is some help to you.

Regards

Matt
    • domi9441
      domi9441
      Basic
      I'm playing at BWIN. Do you know a reload Bonus for this room? :f_thumbsup: