Pushing myself beyond average

• BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Hi everybody, my name is Florin, I’m 25 yo living with my girlfriend,I’ve graduated from Faculty one year ago from the Management department.Even if I’m 25 yo, I havn’t had a job in my life..got used to it and absolutely love it.As much as I love it, I kind of sacrificed a lot just to be a poker player(obv an average one ).I like to think that I’m a competitive person and don’t like to lose even if there is a friendly game of pool, I always want to win and cannot deal with defeat :) .My first language is not english but I will try to make as few mistakes as I can.
      I’ve first had contact with poker since I was about 17yo.Invited to a home game by a friend,I’ve managed to win making a full house, four of a kind and winning Q5o vs AJo all in the same “tourney”.Started to go more often to home games where we sometimes played sng and also cash games.i was a decent and constant winner in the games using my TAG image to my advantage but also picking some tells on opponents.Did not consider to take it more seriously until the first year of Faculty.I remember playing all night without getting any sleep and then moved my ass to class without any sleep ( of course not a good choice 😀 ).Started to win in the online games, managed to bink +1k in 25nl games 6max but then hit a downswing & bad play and was back at the beggining.Tried again by myself and managed to climb up to 100nl.Last year I’ve managed to win 16k but this year was a bad year in all plans.Struggled to be a constant winner in the 100 games, moving up and down from 50 to 100, costant cashouts even if I was and I am a bankroll nit.Got annoyed with seat scripts and made the transition to zoom games( last year I was a loser in the games ~30-40bi, this year started the same 40-50bi lost then won ~40-50 and I don’t remember how much more) where I had some insane swings with months of +4k with rb and losing moths of 2-2.5k.I thought to find help that will push me faster thru limits and also help my mental game.

I will try to update as much as possible and keep my weekly progress here.If I am going to cheat or don't do the work or don't hit my goals, I will be true to myself and post it here(stop the lies).The truth must be said even if it's an ugly truth :f_thumbsup:

Goals for this week:

1) Hit the gym 4x times
      2) Play at least 20k hands
      3)Eat clean ( no more cheat days/meal until Saturday or Sunday)
      4)Study and repeat all stuff-try to improve and learn !
  • 17 replies
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic

The week was very swingy as you can see.At the beginning I was feeling very positive and my confidence was high but when things started to go south so was my game.I had some session where I was +3-4 BI an kept going because I was playing good and wanted to push myself.That didn’t go well as I lost that profit and -2 or -3bi ended the day.. FML.Anyway what I did learn this week is that I really SUCK at play above 8 tables.. so many sessions where I put volume on top and falled into bad habbits, bad plays and especially bad calls.Some example: I 3bet QQ . Btn cold 4bet . I call and on the flop 977 fd .. vill bets 1 /2 & shoves turn …(what the fuck am I beating? .. I called when I should obv FOLD) and shows aces.My focus over 8 tables is as bad as it gets.Another thing that I’ve managed is to sabotage myself.After a night of playing, goind to bed at 2-3 AM, on the next day I was feeling tired , frustrated and angry at myself.I went on thinking “why do I have to go the gym? Why do I have to eat healthy? Fckk this shit and go bananas”.Really bad attitude and something needs to be done.Will focus this week on 8 tables, maximum concentration at the tables, Aor B game at max and DO THINGS RIGHT.
      Will write down the goals I had for last week and then the next ones for this week:
      1) Change my schedule ( this one was ok,wakeing up at 7-8AM
      ) 2) Hit the gym 4 times (massive FAIL.. only did 2 times)
      3) Eat clean (FAIL as well ..fkkc fat bastard.. when am I going to learn?  )
      4) Play more hands ( This is a positive but also a negative by influencing my game and decisions)
      5) Play A-B game most of the time ( FAIL .. I went beyond B game..)
      6) Still study and move on the course ( this is okeish , moved on and still repeated some)
      7) Do my homework ( SUCCES. Did it and have to do 2 videos this week )
      23.181 hands 43 hours of play
      GOALS for next week:
      1) Play a maximum of 8 tables
      2) A-B game
      3) Do my homework
      4) Play at least 40 hours of poker
      5) Hit the gym 4 times
      6) Eat clean
      7) Don't worry about he schedule JUST BE PRODUCTIVE.
      8) CHAMPIONS STAND UP ONE MORE TIME THAN THE REST

Hand of the week:

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 4 Players
      Poker Tools Powered By Holdem Manager - The Ultimate Poker Software Suite.

Hero (SB): $75.22 (150.4 bb)
      BB: $93.85 (187.7 bb)
      CO: $105.29 (210.6 bb)
      BTN: $47.62 (95.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:club: A:heart:
      CO folds, BTN raises to $1.25, Hero raises to $5, BB raises to $11, BTN folds, Hero raises to $22.50, BB calls $11.50

Flop: ($46.25) 5:spade: 9:club: 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $22.37, BB calls $22.37

Turn: ($90.99) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $30.35 and is all-in, BB calls $30.35

River: ($151.69) 5:club: (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $151.69 pot ($1.50 rake)
      Final Board: 5:spade: 9:club: 9:diamond: J:heart: 5:club:
      Hero showed A:club: A:heart: and won $150.19 ($74.97 net)
      BB mucked A:spade: K:heart: and lost (-$75.22 net)
      [/hand_history][/converted_hand]
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hi BeyondAverage,

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

Nice blog. No worries with the swings, we all have them! But great start anyways. Looking forward to reading more about your progress in the coming months.
      Have you seen the bank roll challenge Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge.

Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      -This week is going okeish .. feeling good about my time at the tables but i wshed it was more.Still some areas that I've have to repeat so it sticks with me and I only play and use stuff so I don't fall back to s**ty patterns and habbits.After the coaching I've got permision to play 100... so I did

Have to put in more hours and keep winning at the 100nl :D ... coming back to 100 nl seems such ballerish :) )
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Originally posted by metalmonkey80
      Hi BeyondAverage,

Welcome to Poker Strategy,

Nice blog. No worries with the swings, we all have them! But great start anyways. Looking forward to reading more about your progress in the coming months.
      Have you seen the bank roll challenge Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge.

Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
      Thx for the invite but I decline just because updateting takes a little bit of time and after taking a look on other blogs it becomes time consuming.I will try to keep this blog running and more important, KEEP IT REAL !
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Since I've moved up to 100nl my luck has changed..running hot, hot,hot :D This week I can see some improvement in my approach,not only at the tables but also a mental approach.I've pretty much managed to play a maximum of 8 tables, try to LEARN how to think and take good decisions.It's a shame that I won't be able to play from Sunday till Wednesday..gonna go back home for a few days and will try to disconnect from the poker world but that does not mean I can't bring some study materials and take a look over them when I have some free time :mrgreen:

1k day is here boys and girls ! 8-)

and in big blinds

• BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Here is the last week and last month update.I can see some positive and good results for the past month even if the whole time I was not in a positive and did not have a winning mentality.Some improvement in the mental area( was winning 1k in one day and the next day I lost half so that could have been a step back but this happened to me so many times and now it kind of became a regular thing), so much more work and this month is already smaller for me because I will be able to play until 19-20 of December.. got to make the most out of it.Will see if I can make some GYM “trips” but if not that is not huge issue because poker is my business and I want to succed in poker not in health and fitness.

Last week of Nov:

Last month of Nov:

The total profit was € 1787
      ~71k hands
      138 hours of play
      35h 30 min of study
      A total of over 160hrs that I've have set as a goal : 173h 30min :D proud
    • Post removed

• BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      December, the month of good quality games and best time when you need some run good :D Not the case in my situation :( I am still puting in the hours, grinding and a little bit o study ( but not enough because I'm trying to focus on volume and playing more cause of the shorter period of time and the good games that run) but it does not reflect on my results.Well I've been here and I don;t want to panic or make this a negative state because I am running bad.So no plans or expectation for this month when it comes to the honeyyysss moneysss$$$ just because I don't want to be disappointed.I just had to go back down from 100nl cause 10bi went so fast... :( but np .. will be back ! :D
      Yesterday I've had to big hands, in one I've made the moneys because I played it tricky and was praying some1 had jacks :) )
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50, $0.10 ante No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $120.44 (240.9 bb)
      BB: $148.19 (296.4 bb)
      UTG: $53.31 (106.6 bb)
      MP: $192.28 (384.6 bb)
      CO: $148.68 (297.4 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $109.16 (218.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:heart: A:club:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $1.61, CO raises to $6.18, Hero calls $6.18, 2 folds, MP calls $4.57

Flop: ($19.89) J:diamond: 5:club: A:diamond: (3 players)
      MP checks, CO bets $10.06, Hero raises to $37.50, MP raises to $186 and is all-in, CO calls $132.34 and is all-in, Hero calls $65.38 and is all-in

Turn: ($407.57) 9:spade: (3 players, 3 are all-in)
      River: ($407.57) 7:diamond: (3 players, 3 are all-in)

Results: $407.57 pot ($2.50 rake)
      Final Board: J:diamond: 5:club: A:diamond: 9:spade: 7:diamond:
      MP showed 5:diamond: 5:heart: and won $0.00 (-$148.68 net)
      CO showed J:heart: J:spade: and won $79.04 (-$69.64 net)
      Hero showed A:heart: A:club: and won $326.03 ($216.87 net)

the next one was cruel and was already in the sit out next hand and this happend

[converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $118.99 (238 bb)
      BB: $50 (100 bb)
      MP: $115.02 (230 bb)
      Hero (CO): $232.18 (464.4 bb)
      BTN: $92.20 (184.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is CO with 7:spade: 7:club:
      MP raises to $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, SB raises to $3, BB folds, MP calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, BTN calls $1.50

Flop: ($12.50) 6:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart: (4 players)
      SB bets $12, MP folds, Hero raises to $38.95, BTN raises to $89.20 and is all-in, SB calls $77.20, Hero raises to $229.18 and is all-in, SB calls $26.79

Turn: ($333.68) A:diamond: (3 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($333.68) 4:club: (3 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: $333.68 pot ($2.50 rake)
      Final Board: 6:heart: 7:diamond: J:heart: A:diamond: 4:club:
      SB showed A:heart: A:spade: and won $331.18 ($212.19 net)
      MP mucked and lost (-$3 net)
      Hero showed 7:spade: 7:club: and lost (-$118.99 net)
      BTN showed T:heart: 7:heart: and lost (-$92.20 net)

• BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Some run good & decent play at last :D

If tomorrow aka Sunday I start with a winning session gonna give 100nl another shot :)

December gift :)
      $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

Hero (SB): $61.31 (122.6 bb)
      UTG: $58.68 (117.4 bb)
      MP: $31.73 (63.5 bb)
      CO: $121.52 (243 bb)
      BTN: $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: K:diamond:
      UTG folds, MP raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, BTN folds, Hero raises to $6.50, BB folds, MP calls $5, CO folds

Flop: ($15) 3:spade: 2:spade: K:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.59, MP raises to $17.18, Hero raises to $53.69, MP calls $8.05 and is all-in

Turn: ($65.46) 7:diamond: (2 players, 1 is all-in)
      River: ($65.46) 5:heart: (2 players, 1 is all-in)

Results: $65.46 pot ($2.50 rake)
      Final Board: 3:spade: 2:spade: K:heart: 7:diamond: 5:heart:
      Hero showed A:diamond: K:diamond: and won $62.96 ($31.23 net)
      MP showed J:heart: A:club: and lost (-$31.73 net)

29/19 open 14 cbet 49/43/27
      Raise turn vs his sizeing?? In game I opted for a passive play but I think raise hero is superior cause we want to get value when he has AK,QT,AQs,AJs,T9s,KQ
      River is such a bad spot to be in.. esp vs this guy who does not barrel. FOLD is def better than call :(

[converted_hand][hand_history]Pacific, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $50 (100 bb)
      BB: $117.55 (235.1 bb)
      UTG: $60.99 (122 bb)
      MP: $50 (100 bb)
      CO: $58.66 (117.3 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $52.76 (105.5 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with J:spade: K:spade:
      UTG raises to $1.50, 2 folds, Hero calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: ($3.75) 2:diamond: J:club: 8:spade: (2 players)
      UTG bets $1.75, Hero calls $1.75

Turn: ($7.25) K:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $4, Hero calls $4

River: ($15.25) 5:diamond: (2 players)
      UTG bets $9.75, Hero calls $9.75

Results: $34.75 pot ($1.73 rake)
      Final Board: 2:diamond: J:club: 8:spade: K:diamond: 5:diamond:
      UTG showed 9:diamond: T:diamond: and won $33.02 ($16.02 net)
      Hero showed J:spade: K:spade: and lost (-$17 net)
      [/hand_history][/converted_hand]
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic

Not so much to say for this month cos I got really lazy when I arrived home.Going out with friends, having a good time takes so much time off from poker and really could not get that momentum started.Don;t wanna get excuses cause that's not the right way to go.Maybe if I wasn't playing on a 15" monitor the grind could have gone smoothly :D Anyway I have to grind around 500vpp daily so I unlock 2x600 $ * supernova fpp/stars coins or wtf.. FU aM@y@.

Goals for 26-30 of Dec
      -500vpp dailyyy b1tch
      -Play Daily !!! starting from the first hours of the day
      -Make top5 on $$$ rankings :D
      -Make the 2 videos if PC doens't crush when 6tables + camtasia :)
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Goals for 26-30 of Dec
      -500vpp dailyyy b1tch
      -Play Daily !!! starting from the first hours of the day
      -Make top5 on $$$ rankings 😀
      -Make the 2 videos if PC doens’t crush when 6tables + camtasia :)

-Made them 500vpp
      -Played daily
      -Made top5 on $$ rankings :D
      -Did not make the videos :(
      Ended the month with € 1853 profit
      For this year 2016 I just want to put in more work but at the same time be more balanced and start to live more,have more good memories and spend more time with friends,family.I find myself sitting in bed or watching some boring stuff on the internet/movies etc and don't want to do that anymore.I want to go out more, be more disciplined when it comes to food.Also one thing that I am concerned about being to indiferent to some things..have to learn how to appreciate and give back.Some plans and goals for the first part of the year:

GOALS for the first part of the year
      -Jan/Feb beat 100NL
      -Feb/March Take shot at 200NL
      -When I am +30 bi at 200nl ---> shot 400NL
      -Buy a car in May-June

GOALS FOR THIS MONTH
      -Play7hrs/ day
      -Study 1-2hrs / day
      -Make videos and send ASAP <---- this is a priority !!
      -Eat healthy !
      -Be a winner at both stakes

LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Really long time since last update.Went thru a lot of things this month due to trying some new sites where I had a good deal, around 30-35% + first deposit bonus so went into grind mode but things gona bad faster that I would have expected.Had one night were I was grinding relaxed, feeling focused and then the doom switch..could not win any pot within 1hr.Checked the HM active session :

Had so much hate at that time and broke the mouse :D tilt monkey... cooler after cooler I reacted well until I saw the results then instant rage that i could not control :( After 10minutes I went to a walk searching for a new mouse, that was around 10PM .. so could not get anything :D
      Ok the tilt / range passed and decided to give it another try the next day.Played as the day before, solid, making some fold here and there and was a positive day.

It shows the bonus because next day I went bananas again and decided to withdrawl everything and put the 'bonus' on that day so it would show on the graph.So.. after I book a win a day earlier, next day the same sh***t happend.. playing okeish and in 1hrs doom switch FML.. tilt again, decided to withdrawl everything and go back to reg tables.

So far this not even close to winning at both stake,my diet is shit, struggling in almost every part but I'm not gonna give up.One really good things, could call it a +ev decision to go thru much more hands, analyze stuff and be more study oriented.Need ~16k more hand until I have to make the next video.Gonna push myself to fish in 4-5days and move faster :)
      Till then GL and keep crushing!
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      GOALS FOR THIS MONTH
      -Play7hrs/ day -FAIL
      -Study 1-2hrs / day- DONE
      -Make videos and send ASAP <—- this is a priority !! - DONE
      -Eat healthy ! - FAIL
      -Be a winner at both stakes - FAIL

LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !

This was not the month I was hoping for.Getting frustrated at myself almost everyday...starting the session being on the winning side and ending it be or loser.I did study/ review hands, put some in flopzilla to get a better look but did not stoped me from making mistakes.Even if the graph shows I runned a bit under EV, it was def some leaks and mistakes that came along.Had some spots where I overthink like ****ing EINSTEIN insted of keeping it simple :( .My playing was not always at the higher level, not playing only A game and playing tired to get some hours in.Overall not satisfied with my results and my effort.Played around 120hrs and 62k hands .. did not track the amount of time I spent on studying.

Pics of the sites I play on.

graph in winnings & bb

This month I will move to another flat and I think I will have to skip 1-2 days for this cause.This month I will try a daily schedule just to try improving more and be more efficient.Nothing else to say just gonna post the goals below and get to the grind. :D

GOALS FEB
      -Study daily 1h+ ( flopzilla,rev,eq) [ ]
      -Make videos priority [ ]
      -Play 6-8 tables at max [ ]
      -A-B game [ ]
      -****ING WIN [ ]
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      week1 so far
      € 402 profit / 22 hrs of play and 10hrs of study
      Need ~10k hands before next video .. so ASAP baby plssssss
      1st) sould read lawl
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Pacific, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

Hero (SB): $50 (100 bb)
      BB: $68.79 (137.6 bb)
      MP: $48.78 (97.6 bb)
      CO: $12.67 (25.3 bb)
      BTN: $52.67 (105.3 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:diamond: K:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $1.18, BB calls $0.68

Flop: ($2.36) K:club: K:diamond: 4:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1.18, BB calls $1.18

Turn: ($4.72) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.54, BB calls $3.54

River: ($11.80) 5:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8.85, BB calls $8.85
      Results: $29.50 pot ($1.47 rake)
      Final Board: K:club: K:diamond: 4:spade: A:spade: 5:heart:
      Hero showed J:diamond: K:spade: and won $28.03 ($13.28 net)
      BB showed J:spade: T:diamond: and lost (-$14.75 net)

2nd) vs fish
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $40.09 (40.1 bb)
      Hero (BB): $126.97 (127 bb)
      UTG: $105.13 (105.1 bb)
      MP: $106.50 (106.5 bb)
      CO: $102 (102 bb)
      BTN: $180.41 (180.4 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:club: A:spade:
      UTG calls $1, 4 folds, Hero raises to $4, UTG calls $3

Flop: ($8.50) J:heart: Q:heart: 2:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $4.06, UTG raises to $12, Hero calls $7.94

Turn: ($32.50) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $21, Hero calls $21

River: ($74.50) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, UTG bets $51, Hero calls $51
      Results: $176.50 pot ($2.80 rake)
      Final Board: J:heart: Q:heart: 2:club: 7:spade: 8:club:
      Hero showed J:club: A:spade: and won $173.70 ($85.70 net)
      UTG showed 5:heart: A:heart: and lost (-$88 net)

• BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Ended the week with € 1732 profit / 20006 hands / 45 of study.Managed to work every day with flopzilla and stuff, actually I saw how lazy was my approach when it comes to study.Everyday had to push the pace and force myself to start the day with some review,hands,repeat etc.It really helped me to warm up and start the session more focused than before.At the end of the week I will have to move to another apartment and this will take around 1-2days for moving stuff, acomodation and get things rolling.
      Some hands for entertaiment:
      1) when things go south
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Poker Stars, $0.25/$0.50 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

SB: $56.14 (112.3 bb)
      MP: $56.98 (114 bb)
      CO: $54.27 (108.5 bb)
      Hero (BTN): $50 (100 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BTN with A:spade: Q:spade:
      2 folds, Hero raises to $1, SB raises to $4, BB folds, Hero raises to $9.50, SB raises to $56.14 and is all-in, Hero calls $40.50 and is all-in

Flop: ($100.50) K:heart: 2:spade: 4:diamond: (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      Turn: ($100.50) 3:spade: (2 players, 2 are all-in)
      River: ($100.50) 7:heart: (2 players, 2 are all-in)

Results: $100.50 pot ($2.50 rake)
      Final Board: K:heart: 2:spade: 4:diamond: 3:spade: 7:heart:
      SB showed 9:spade: 6:spade: and lost (-$50 net)
      Hero showed A:spade: Q:spade: and won $98 ($48 net)

2) wheNrunningOverEv
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Pacific, $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 6 Players

SB: $100 (100 bb)
      Hero (BB): $131.46 (131.5 bb)
      UTG: $43.09 (43.1 bb)
      MP: $106.20 (106.2 bb)
      CO: $100 (100 bb)
      BTN: $300.17 (300.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:diamond: T:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $2.87, 2 folds, Hero raises to $10.11, CO calls $7.24

Flop: ($20.72) 9:club: 7:diamond: 2:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero bets $13.36, CO calls $13.36

Turn: ($47.44) Q:heart: (2 players)
      Hero bets $26.72, CO calls $26.72

River: ($100.88) 7:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $81.27, CO calls $49.81 and is all-in

Results: $200.50 pot ($4 rake)
      Final Board: 9:club: 7:diamond: 2:diamond: Q:heart: 7:spade:
      Hero showed T:diamond: T:club: and won $196.50 ($96.50 net)
      CO showed 9:spade: 8:spade: and lost (-$100 net)

3) rep the T baby
      [converted_hand][hand_history]Pacific, $0.50/$1 No Limit Hold'em Cash, 5 Players

Hero (SB): $123.06 (123.1 bb)
      BB: $100.88 (100.9 bb)
      MP: $157.98 (158 bb)
      CO: $158.37 (158.4 bb)
      BTN: $104.23 (104.2 bb)

Preflop: Hero is SB with J:heart: A:spade:
      3 folds, Hero raises to $2.37, BB raises to $8.45, Hero calls $6.08

Flop: ($16.90) 2:spade: J:spade: 7:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB bets $9.20, Hero calls $9.20

Turn: ($35.30) T:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($35.30) T:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $22.65, BB raises to $67.30, Hero calls $44.65

Results: $169.90 pot ($4 rake)
      Final Board: 2:spade: J:spade: 7:heart: T:spade: T:club:
      Hero showed J:heart: A:spade: and won $165.90 ($80.95 net)
      BB showed A:heart: Q:heart: and lost (-$84.95 net)

GOLAS for the week
      A-B game [ ]
      Make videos [ ]
      Prepare for coaching [ ]
      study1 hrs / day [ ]
      15-20k hands [ ]
      30-40hrs of play [ ]
    • omegapirate
      omegapirate
      Bronze
      Good luck bro!
    • BeyondAverage
      BeyondAverage
      Basic
      Originally posted by omegapirate
      Good luck bro!
      thx man :profit:

GOLAS for the week
      A-B game [ x ]
      Make videos [FAIL ]
      Prepare for coaching [ x ]
      study1 hrs / day [FAIL ]
      15-20k hands [FAIL ]
      30-40hrs of play [FAIL ]
      Been slacking off last week due to all the chaos of moving from an ap to another.Took so much time to prepare the luggage and I did not expect to be so behind pace right now.My main concern now is how fast am I going to adapt and get the rythm going .. cause it;s not easy in my case to be ' in the zone' and crush souls :D Anyway.. the new place is ok.. like home I would say, full o friends, stuff to do and overall a better balance.Today was the 1st day of GYM after a long time ( almost 2 months)..lazzy prick :)
      After week2 the results are :
      1827€ / 30910 / 68.5 hours of play

GOALS for this week:
      A-B game [ ]
      More hours of play 50-60hours [ ]
      Make videos [ ]
      study 1hrs/ day [ ]
      WIN [ ]