This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[SNG]Making The Dream Come True

• IWontDominate
      IWontDominate
      Bronze
      Hey guys,
      My name is Richard and i decided (yet again) to make a blog(this one is my first one in english tho :D ).
      My story is pretty simple.I started playing poker at the age of 15,because of my friend who got poker set on Christmas.During my career,i have played many different formats,mostly sngs.But here i am,hopefully, for the last time, with a fresh start.

YAAAY a.k.a Why are we even here?

Im starting with literally 6BIs on 0.5 9man turbos.My rules here are pretty simple:

:heart: Try to play focused,not in bad mood/after stressful day (most importat part imo)

:heart: Try to play at least 30-50 tournaments each day (maybe more on weekends)

:heart: Work with ICMIZER,study,study,study

:heart: While considering moving up stakewise(idk if this is a real word :D ) always make sure that at least some sample was played on previous limit ( I dont want to move up withut being sure that i am crushing the current limit)

The first update will come on friday midnight,I am hoping for a big volume and some dollars :f_love: .If there are some players who would like to add me on skype for studying purposes,leave it here or pm me !

Good Luck at the tables !:f_drink:
  • 3 replies