Overview on ELephant

• bordzter
      IN the OVERVIEW where the graph and the days stats are showing it shows a breakdown in left side where it says days.

IN there the days according to dates are shown. As i checked on it the column shows days, hands, not reviewed, $ overall, etc...

I am just wondering coz in one of the days, a certain day shows in the not reviewed column, 1, and i dont know what it means nor how to view the said item.

please help... i can email a screenshot if required.

• 1 reply
    • 6Wishmaster6
      This is a feature. You can mark hands while playing at the tables, when using the hud menu "Grab this hand" or so.

The last played hand at the table gets marked with the category "grabbed" in the hands tab.

Every hand which you mark as grabbed will also cause the elephant to display this hand as "not reviewed" in the overview tab.

You find this hand when filtering this day (click on it in the overview tab), and then switch to the hands tab.

When you click the column "category" the list is sorted that way, that you will find hands you marked easily. Use this feature to find hands you played, where you want to think about the way you played them afterwards, or if you just want to mark hands for posting them in the sample hands forum afterwards.