Playing at non affiliate site

• Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hey PS staff

I'm currently playing on a poker site that is not a PS affiliate.

I'm planning on starting a new blog about my progression and achievements on this site and at the same time making some videos for that blog.

The other day I wrote the name of the site in a post here and it got deleted (only the platform name). That was done according to your policies and I understand and respect that.

My question is if I can make videos for my blog from this site and post them here? Will I have to blur out some names and other stuff or will I simply not be allowed to post them?

Thanks,
      Kimber88
  • 3 replies
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      it shouldn't be problem I think...

it's the same like saying "xxx can be found on 2+2 (there are plenty of affs too), or you can download it on xxx". Other thing is that we use 3rd party hands converters and they're often connected to some poker related site :rolleyes:
      // if you see 2x xxx above it's what I posted :P

If there's someone who wants to play on not PS affiliate, he will...
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Yes. I see what you mean.

But I posted the name of the sita that I was playing at and it got commented out by an admin.

So if I make a video from the same site and post it here, will that site get removed too?

If I missunderstood your post please rephrase, or hand me an eyeopener :)
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kimber88
      Yes. I see what you mean.

But I posted the name of the sita that I was playing at and it got commented out by an admin.

So if I make a video from the same site and post it here, will that site get removed too?

If I missunderstood your post please rephrase, or hand me an eyeopener :)
      Hello Kimber88,

Did I edit it out? :) Not sure what site you are referring to - but with some rakeback skins editing might actually have occurred.

Simply send me a message via the Community tool (http://www.pokerstrategy.com/community) with the details so I can give a better answer ;)

Best regards
      SoyCD