Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $4,95
      Hero:
      $9,50

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP3 with A:club: , Q:heart:
      Hero raises to $0,40, 3 folds, BB calls $0,30.

Flop: ($0,85) T:spade: , T:diamond: , Q:diamond: (2 players)
      BB checks, Hero bets $0,60, BB raises to $1,20, Hero raises to $2,40, BB raises to $3,60, Hero raises to $9,10 (All-In), BB calls $0,95 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Turn: ($9,95) K:spade:
      River: ($9,95) 8:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $9,95

This is my first attempt of BSS on SH tables and second attempt of BSS at all, so I'm posting few hands from my session to get some feedback on my game and get rid of leaks, because I'm pretty sure I have some...

So far I was playing SSS and I think my biggest problem will be the betting sequences, since up till now I used to play push or fold most of the time. :)

P.S.: I also wanted to ask a question how mandatory c-betting is with BSS, do you adjust it to fold to c-bet of the villains, or is it like SSS c-bet, used more or less 99% of the time?
  • 1 reply
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Against middlestack I´d played the same way. There are worse hands/draws that he´d play that way, than Tx hand.
      About c-bet: You should c-bet 70-80% and a lot of times it depends on the came flow, opponents (would they c/r on drawy boards or c/c that you can double barrel sometimes) and metagame.
      Sometimes you just can´t win pot a while and they woudl notice that and would c/r or raise even if they don´t have anything, then you should mostly c/f.