Account dissabled

• samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      Hi everyone,
      I signed up to 888poker(username: jezzaa95) on recommendation of my friend and
      I started playing with free bonus of 2$ and 6$ in tournaments tickets and did very well. In few hours my BR was already around 30$, I won satellite to sunday dozens(12$ buy in) and was playing Frenzy tournament(ranked in top20 at the moment among 400 players) and then...DISCONNECTED. Tried to log in again and what I found out that my ACCOUNT IS TEMPORARILY DISABLED. (Its important to say that as soon as i signed up I contacted operators and informed them that the wifi connection is public and computer is shared (dorm). Operator named Belinda told me that everything is ok with my account.) So I went to my email account, sent an email to 888 support asking how to regain access and how to confirm my identity. I got automatic reply that my account is disabled(what a surprise). I sent them another email with more details and 24hours later I got two email: one same as the first and the other in Russian which I really dont understand. So can someone tell me how to get my account back? What if I deposited the money operators asked for and got my money locked?
  • 38 replies
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by samooplodilac
      Hi everyone,
      I signed up to 888poker(username: jezzaa95) on recommendation of my friend and
      I started playing with free bonus of 2$ and 6$ in tournaments tickets and did very well. In few hours my BR was already around 30$, I won satellite to sunday dozens(12$ buy in) and was playing Frenzy tournament(ranked in top20 at the moment among 400 players) and then...DISCONNECTED. Tried to log in again and what I found out that my ACCOUNT IS TEMPORARILY DISABLED. (Its important to say that as soon as i signed up I contacted operators and informed them that the wifi connection is public and computer is shared (dorm). Operator named Belinda told me that everything is ok with my account.) So I went to my email account, sent an email to 888 support asking how to regain access and how to confirm my identity. I got automatic reply that my account is disabled(what a surprise). I sent them another email with more details and 24hours later I got two email: one same as the first and the other in Russian which I really dont understand. So can someone tell me how to get my account back? What if I deposited the money operators asked for and got my money locked?
      Can you give me your poker user name please?
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      Username: Jezzaa95
      Thanks in advance
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      Same happened with my account this morning, disconnected me in middle of hand when doing when and then said account temporarily disabled. I rang up and the person seemed to think it could be that I need to varify my account with some ID, so I have emailed Cassava Enterprises who deals with varification for 888 but just got automated email saying I should hear back within 72 hours wich is very annoying and a long time. I did intend to deposit today aswel but not so sure is worth it now after this mess on. Surely if 888 want to attract and keep customers they should resolve matters much quicker and not be disabling peoples accounts in the middle of a game. :f_cry:
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      the live help does not seem much help as they dont seem to know much and sounds like going to have to wait 72 hours wich seems a crazy wait for a response. This is the conversation I had with 888 live chat regarding the matter...

Chat InformationPlease wait for a site operator to respond.

Chat InformationYou are now chatting with 'Jenny'

Jenny: Hi , this is Jenny from ; thanks for chatting with me.
      I noticed you are in the cashier, let's get you playing......
      Jenny: Hi there
      Jenny: How are you?
      you: im not in cashier?
      Jenny: Please verify your username
      you: my username is wreckedhero
      you: my accounts temp disabled
      you: ive sent ID but no email back yet
      Jenny: did you upload documents?
      you: yes I emailed my documents to the email address person on fone told me to email them to earlier
      Jenny: 72hrs for response
      you: yeah but thats crazy
      you: why so long
      you: its kinda putting me off wanting to deposit now
      you: and also when they disabled my account, I was in middle of game in wich I was about to win
      you: so cost me money
      Jenny: I am sorry you feel that way however this is our time frame for this process
      you: crazy that time frame, so basically u are pushing customers away
      you: not good for business
      you: I see similar complaints all over the forums
      you: people with same problem
      you: getting cut off in middle of game and then having to send numerous emails etc before resolved
      you: will I get compensated for yous disconnecting me from game ? when I was chip leader and 1 of the cash and would won it
      Jenny: You will need to email support@888poker.com for further assistance regarding disconnection issues
      you: the agent who did it should be responsible
      you: and should not be blocking peoples accounts during play
      you: before all this mess on, I was enjoying the site a lot
      you: but this situation is leaving a bitter taste in my mouth
      you: a big company like this should be emailing way before 72 hours, if I was on pokerstars I would get a response within the hour, but I left there for this site and now wondering why
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Originally posted by cjrock
      Same happened with my account this morning, disconnected me in middle of hand when doing when and then said account temporarily disabled. I rang up and the person seemed to think it could be that I need to varify my account with some ID, so I have emailed Cassava Enterprises who deals with varification for 888 but just got automated email saying I should hear back within 72 hours wich is very annoying and a long time. I did intend to deposit today aswel but not so sure is worth it now after this mess on. Surely if 888 want to attract and keep customers they should resolve matters much quicker and not be disabling peoples accounts in the middle of a game. :f_cry:
      Your poker user name please?
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      my poker username is wreckedhero
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Thanks, I have sent this over so please keep a check on your emails.
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      Originally posted by 888Rep
      Thanks, I have sent this over so please keep a check on your emails.
      Thanks I will keep checking my emails for any mail and will keep you updated with what they say when email me
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      They are never going to email me are they, feels like they dont care :f_cry:
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      And what about my request? I provided you my info ome day ago and still no feedback.
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      Sam we will be waiting till 2016, I have rang and everything, same crap 72 hours wich is a joke of a time scale, 3 days for something that could be resolved in 2 minutes.
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      guess have to play on bet 365 for now who manage to varify ID in 2 seconds, 72 hours for 888 to reply what they do just drink tea or champagne with the interest from poker funds they withholding from me and others?
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Guys I have been assured that your issues are being dealt with and you will be contacted in due course.
      Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      Thanks mate :f_drink:
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      Still not resolved and no emails back from operations@cassava.net 888 are a joke, worst customer experience I have had in my life. They are criminals, keeping peoples money. They dont even have the decency to to reply to emails and been over 30 hours and still no contact from them!!!!, says takes uptoo 72 hours for reply, bet dont even get one even though did everything rite sent picture of birth certificate and bank statement to them
    • 888Rep
      888Rep
      Gold
      Still not resolved and no emails back from operations@cassava.net 888 are a joke, worst customer experience I have had in my life. They are criminals, keeping peoples money. They dont even have the decency to to reply to emails and been over 30 hours and still no contact from them!!!!, says takes uptoo 72 hours for reply, bet dont even get one even though did everything rite sent picture of birth certificate and bank statement to them
      I know it's frustrating but please be patient as the time supplied response time that you were given has not been passed yet (up to 72 hours)
    • samooplodilac
      samooplodilac
      Bronze
      My account was disabled saturday morning so more than 72hours passed. And lost my sunday dozen ticket since i was registered.
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      ok after I emailed operations@cassava.net on monday morning I got the automated email from operations@cassava.net not long after saying they would be intouch in uptoo 72 hours and that was sent to me Mon November 23rd at 6:42am, so I will wait till tomorrow thursday morning, to see if I have a response from them. I really hope this is resolved soon, I just want to use my funds and play some poker.
    • cjrock
      cjrock
      Basic
      well been over 72 hours now and surprise surprise still no email from operations@cassava.net getting really annoyed rite now, this is disgusting customer service from 888 & Cassava. I dont blame you 888rep you have tried your best to help us in the forum but whoever is assuring you it is getting sorted are wrong as it clearly is not as is now over 72 hours and still no email. 888rep if you can private message me on here I will give you the incident number from automated message cassava sent over 72 hours ago and u might be able to chase it up that way?