This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Is this Sick Bluff? Explanation and FUN

• 7 replies
    • SeagalSteven
      SeagalSteven
      Bronze
      Now what the f... Well played?
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      INFORMATION THAT IS MEANT FOR EVERY VIDEO that I posted: I have provided very in-depth explanation. My thinking time in the video is less then one second for every move. How is this possible?
      I have played alot of HU games(Hypers). I can do very quick decisions but only if I determine how my opponent is playing(his ranges,...) If I do that I am playing allmost automatic - less then second before my move(I have played alot, so I have experienced alot of situations like this; and most of the time results of situations are the same,...). But If I want to explain this to other poker players, I must write better explanation why I did every move(and I must write alot more - especially If i want to make videos that are understandable for begginer poker players).

I am not saying that everybody should play like me(my plan is not to teach people how to play poker). But i really think it is cool to see how other people play and how other people think about poker. This is one of the reasons that i make videos. Also, even if I make videos I do not think that I play perfect poker or that I am the best in the world. I think nobody plays perfect poker and everybody should learn every day something new about poker if we want to improve in our skills. I think everybody should be very open minded about poker.
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      It's I think pretty sick that he folding for only 140 chips more. I wouldn't fold there with my entire range.
      If I was you I would shove T9s pre-flop against him. You have still fold equity and you have a pretty small stack to play post flop with and even if you get called you have decent equity.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Thank your for your opinion. I appreciate it.
    • kidzoltan
      kidzoltan
      Bronze
      Great read, I like how you played the hand :s_biggrin:
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by kidzoltan
      Great read, I like how you played the hand :s_biggrin:
      Thank you. I appreciate your opinion.
    • Post removed