This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 monoboard+potsizebet+2pairs+freeplay

• 4 replies
    • burek2000
      burek2000
      Bronze
      I think I would fold this one, it's freeplay, therefore small pot, and on monoboard in a 5-way pot it would be a miracle if noone hit the flush.

Also push wouldn't be too wrong, cause there's possibility you hold the best hand and you have 4 outs to full house. But I fold.
    • YerzY
      YerzY
      Bronze
      OK thanks
    • exorcism
      exorcism
      Bronze
      did you notice anything on the SB? was he an SSS-er as well? typically with these many limpers, SSS-ers might complete the SB with small pockets or suited connectors, so you really are behind here if this is the case. \\

if he is just a donk... well i might fold.
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Hello Yerzy,

The % probability that someone flops a Flush is significantly small therefore I go all-in here for protecting for the 4th . Getting 4 outs on both streets for a Fullboat is also an argument to push. ANother one is that crazy people like to bet with middle pair or toppair etc.

TT,QQ,22 are unlikely holdings so I will go broke on this one.

- Gerv