Being Perfect Cockerstrategist || Coaching + Fish = Profit

• micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Hi,
      It's my second attempt to run a blog on english forum section.
      Sth about myself:
      My name is Michal and I'm from Poland (Oswiecim, you should know where it is).
      I play HU cash for a living. To study I USE ONLY POKERSTRATEGY MATERIAL - THEY ARE THE BEST.

I will update this blog once a week (i hope so) showing my results and maybe some real life shyt.

Thats all for now. GL:f_drink:
  • 11 replies
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Michal

On what kind of limit are you playing HU cash games?

Good luck with you're new start with blogging and beating the HU tables :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      @SDK1987 Hello! I play stakes up to NL25 for now. I have very strict BRM rules (this is the most important thing for a pro poker player. I LEARNED IT FROM POKERSTRATEGY. THANK YOU!)
      My goal for December is to start playing NL50.

Tomorrow I am going to sum up my performance in November. I will include some more goals and maybe say sth more about my limits, coaching etc. Stay tuned.
      cya
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Hi
      It's time to sum up November. I started playing November 3rd on NL2 (i started one coaching program and my coch required nl2 grind at first). Now i play stakes up to NL25. (actually i started nl50 today but its excluded from this summary). Here are some numbers:
      M first day:
      My best day:
      Summary:
      Overall graph:
      nl2 graph:
      nl10-nl25 graph:
      Played 154 hours, 31164 hands. Had three coaching sessions.

Things I HAVE TO change:
      - organize my day. It was not bad but had lots of toubles (living with my parents, in a village is not helpfull). Dec 2nd I am moving to Cracow (FINALLY!) and I won't be able to blame anyone for not keeping my routine.
      - my mindset (i am working on it) - i have to find the way to cope with "revange mode". i have this bad habit to play a guy a bit too long when he takes some money from me in first few hands. I know he is "regish" and I should sit him out but I think "eee, two more hands and i sit him out". At first it took me literally 2 hands now its like 4-8 sometimes - conclusion: I AM AN IDIOT!!!

Now time to present my poker goal. First and MAIN oker goal:
      FINISH MY 60k CHALLGENGE IN ONE YEAR (11 months left, 59860 to go)

subgoals (during challenge):
      - make 2k month in the first quarter
      - make 10k month

Goals for December
      - make it 2k month
      - 200h of grind
      - lots of studying, i don't put actual number because it always not enough!

I hope I made you interested and that I will get a lot of haters and unpleasent comments under because I am often bored and it's fun to read them :f_love:
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Hi
      New month, new apartment, new goals.
      I moved into my new ‘casa’ on Wednesday. So far I had only one grinding day here but I have to say it’s quite nice. I still have to organize some desk and chair but this is also nice:

This month so far (+30.11):

Last time I forgot about song… There you go, cover but what a cover!
      AX7 - Mouth for War
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      y0

How are You guys? Of course, I am talking to myself -.- That’s ok, this blog is mostly for me anyway.

I decided to make updates of my progress 3times per month. 12. 22. 2.(of the next month). Form: quick summary, graph, how I am going with my goals, some interesting shit if I have any to share etc.

So, let’s try it.

Generally month started not bad for me. At first I had to skip 2 days because I was moving to Cracow and one day I dont wanna talk about :P . So during this 10days I had 8 playing days. It looks like this:

+ some bonuses i released, but it is still not enough! My goal is to make 2k this month so for fucks sake this is unacceptable.

i have played for 84hours (goal is 200h). I try to be more organised but i still “lose” time somewhere. I have to get my shit togheter because from 17.12 i will work for my father and that will leave me like 4 maaaybe 5 hours a day to play. its till christmass.

Ok. That’s it for now. I’ll write something more if i have no action (hopefully i wont :V )

I dont like this kind of music but its quite nice to grind:
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Hello!
      I know im a little late but i wanted to grind all the time i had left.
      Time for another update of my table battles. Its ok. I do not have time to play much these days but its at least 4 hours a day. I will have to make some insane volume after 24th to complete my goals for this month, it will be interesting.

Graph of the second third of December:

This volume is a joke… I really need to catch up. I played only 52 hours these 10 days which lefts me 68 hours to complete my goal of 200 this month.

Peace!
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Hi,
      its time to sum up 3rd terce of december as well as whole month.
      It was bad! I havent met any of my goals for december but the worst thing is i didnt get into intermidiate (to get acces to more materials) and I had real chance. This is the last time I did such thing.
      Goals for December
      - make it 2k month - 1k only
      - 200h of grind 170h only
      - lots of studying, i don't put actual number because it always not enough! i actually did study a lot but like i said its never enought. i failed anyway here
      I also turned out to be rakeback whore. I made 1k this month and half of this was rakeback.
      below you have some graphs and shit.

3rd terce:

December (+200E from not tracked sites):
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Goals for January.

I joined the 4k challenge organised on the other forum so my goals are based on it:

- make 4k profit in January
      - 270+ hours of grind
      - attend every coaching i can
      - make 500E+ day
      - get into nl200 this month
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      Ok people. Time to update this blog.

First 10days of January behind me. It was not bad time with results but not the best either (1,5k profit). Good thing is that i started playing nl100 on 8.01. I hope to see some real progress now.

I had my day off yesterday. Pretty intense day, did many things and “did” many “things” :f_rolleyes:

I wish i didnt have to take it, today im fucked up, i cant concentrate and get my mind on the right track (its just like i thought it would be)

ok. here you have some graphs:
      general:

other site (divided by 3):

one not tracked site where was ~200E + some rakeback

I played for 104h so the pace is pretty nice.

So far I am on the right way to hit all my goals for January. I was really close to have this 500E+ day but got screwed at the and of the day. Nvm, ill get it this week.

thats all for now. stay tuned.

peace!
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      y0

update for 11.01-20.01

I played bad, not many hands, not many hours. Generally, I think i could be up those 4k now just by playing simple poker and not spewing money. Nvm, I should do the rest in few next days.

Generall graph:

i had troubles with pt4 when it comes to one other site (-100E there) and not tracked site saves me with +200E

I havent played much for few days but im back now and its going to be a lock down for the rest of january.

some song for goodnight:
      Sound of Muzak

peace!
    • micnow9545
      micnow9545
      Bronze
      y0

January summarry (MC Sevbhio :V):

I am not satisfied, i havent reached my goals for this month. I reached one of my long term goals tho (2k+ month in first quarter).

numbers:
      258.5 hours of grind (goal was 270, i had pace for ~330 but the end of the month was really bad when it comes to that)

~35500 hands played

2449E profit (goal was 4k)

I started well making good profit on nl50 so i could move to nl100 with safe BR. Then there was a break even period and i had some health problems. After that i had trouble to go back grinding decent hours and study a lot like i did in the beggining of the month. I see the mistakes i did and i think 4k was not so hard to get. Some graphs (some hands are missing because of party and problems with converters):

+ this one (divided by 3, here is definitely more in winnings but i had import problems):

plus one untracked site that was probably ~350-400E this month (no idea how much exactly)

the rest is rakeback etc.

Goals for February:
      - make it 10k month (i know its ambitious but i see its possible and with a lot of hard work i will do it)
      - 250 hours of grind
      - attend every coaching + 1.5h additional study every day
      - update this blog twice a week and one YT update a week (sth new)

OK. That’s all for now. Stay tuned.

Peace!