Syncing accounts

• sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      I created my pokerstars account before I knew about pokerstrategy.com so I wasn't able to enter the required code to get strategy points on this site just by playing on pokerstars. Is there ANY way I can still do this without creating a new pokerstars account? (which I am not even sure if I can do or not) Any info is appreciated :f_drink:
  • 8 replies
    • DieRich
      DieRich
      Bronze
      unfortunately, pretty sure the answer is no.
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Hi unfortunately not sooley, Pokerstars have very strict rules about only allowing affiliation before you have created your account. If you create a new account to try to get around this, there is a high chance pokerstars will eventually find out, and if they do, they have been known to close all linked accounts, so it's really not worth it.
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Damn, guess I'll just have to pay for higher statuses I guess. Thanks for the responses though.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sooley570,

Unfortunately I am in exactly the same predicament. I used to get around it by using our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1SP in a day (about .25c-40c rake of fees, depending on room) and we will give you 10 bonus points. So you can be Silver in 9-10 days without even trying

I would play 1 MTT a day on my tracked room and reducing my Stars tables by one didn't make much difference. If you achieve it early in the month, then you'll also get your new status for the rest of that month and the following month.

The most fun I had in reaching Silver was winning $60 while doing it. Love them PKR fishes. :f_love:

You can also earn between 100 (Instant Silver) to 500 (Instant Gold) for depositing on your tracked room depending on deposit amount and room.

Cheers :f_thumbsup:

Laz
    • iSoOwnYou
      iSoOwnYou
      Bronze
      Unfortunately I am in exactly the same predicament. I used to get around it by using our 10 bonus point promotion. Earn 1SP in a day (about .25c-40c rake of fees, depending on room) and we will give you 10 bonus points. So you can be Silver in 9-10 days without even trying
      wow i didnt know about this, i might try it as my main room isn't tracked either, thanks!
    • sooley570
      sooley570
      Bronze
      Thanks Lazz! I think I will try this out
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey sooley570,

You would probably also be interested in Earn Strategy Points just for discussing poker. :f_thumbsup:

Enjoy :f_biggrin:

Laz
    • Post removed