Here 7 years

• JL99
      JL99
      Bronze
      Hi all, I'm not new here but I decided now to write this, I'm 33 years old and I live in Finland, Hämeenlinna, I like to play tournaments and sit & go games, cash and live games is not right my thing, yes I do between cash games I play when there is even a bonus in use, I will still be playing very many tournaments at the moment, usually play PKR and PokerStars William Hill Poker, I have not collected during this 7 year while a little less than 20K Strategy points, for me and many other Finnish activity on this page is fallen upon our Finnish pages was closed and we opened this Finnish corner, but I still from time to time come to read Maybe something new would have appeared forum, now I can not think of anything else to write about, but forgive me for my bad English, a bit on the Google translator to help.
  • 4 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello JL99,

What tournaments do you play? I like the sunday storm on poker stars. I now mainly play cash games.

Look forward to reading more of your posts.

Regards

matt
    • JL99
      JL99
      Bronze
      Thank you for your message, always plays between Freeroll-$150 for paying tournaments in other everything goes, here in the next few months play a little bit further a larger amount, so now I'm not terribly played, still won the next $50K PKR Master tournament ticket ($150) which is a pretty nice tournament, previous tournament went well, now i try Betsafe Advent Calendar tournaments.
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      My favorite tournaments are free rolls. I like the idea of winning money for nothing!
      Sounds like you are doing very well on your games so far. The most I have won is $215 ticket for the Sunday million on poker stars.
      Good luck in the Betsafe Advent calendar tournament. Will you be updating your results here?
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • JL99
      JL99
      Bronze
      Hello and good Independence Day Finland, today would be the $50K PKR Masters that I will play when the ticket is on, and metalmonkey80 you become the moderator, I have not noticed, good luck.