50$ bonus

• 7 replies
    • LuborC
      LuborC
      Bronze
      You don't have to deposit and you MUST NOT deposit or you will be unable to get the bonus. This is something the party client does it just offers you deposit options when you open it.
      You need to be paitent it can take a couple days before you get the starting capital. You should spend that time wisely and learn the strategy articles which you can access now by heart!! You should also watch the videos in the basic section. The information will come in handy once you get the money..
    • Pideras1234
      Pideras1234
      Basic
      thanks for the info , and yes i might watch couple videos.
    • Pideras1234
      Pideras1234
      Basic
      It's Been now 3 days and the money hasnt moved to my account.

why wont they get to my account?
    • Pideras1234
      Pideras1234
      Basic
      i think my account is playmoney account , how can i change it to real money account?
      and i have been waiting for 50dollars over week now.
    • Pideras1234
      Pideras1234
      Basic
      i get this feeling that im talking to myself when im leaving everyday messages here, isnt here any mods or admins who help people, or is it only players who does....?
    • bordzter
      bordzter
      Bronze
      i suggest you create a ticket so you canmonitor it instead of just posting it here.

could be also that you have some problems that needs to be settled like you sending your id or proof of billing which happened to some friends of mine but thank god not to me when i first joined here
    • Pideras1234
      Pideras1234
      Basic
      thats bullshittt , first they give me it then they take it away!

i dont have camera or fax..