Hello crazydonkcrazy,

Great video. Keep them coming!!

Regards

Matt
      Thank you. I will make more videos.
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      How do you feel when you crack aces? Is that you?
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      I hate having a pair of kings all in and then discover villain has Aces, Love it when I get a king on the river!
    • Post removed

• crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by metalmonkey80
      I hate having a pair of kings all in and then discover villain has Aces, Love it when I get a king on the river!
      :f_cool: :f_biggrin: :f_cool:
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      The Q7s hand I would most likely shove pre-flop if he’s min raising a lot with a 10bb stack. You don’t have much room to play post-flop anymore and you play OOP as well. So I would always push or fold for 10bb effective.

As played is it tricky to slow play for him on a pretty wet board I think. I would Cbet as well with a A. Only difference is that I would bet half pot or so. He’s pot betting and the last time he even folded after that. So that could be that he’s weak again, but he has no fold equity any more. So he most likely wants that you going to fold a draw or Q or something like that. In this case you can’t do much than shoving and hoping he has no Ace here and you’re reads on him is correct.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • SeeYouEnty
      SeeYouEnty
      Basic
      I don't have any feeling when I crack aces because I know it's going to happen sometimes. I might feel like I got really lucky to come out on top when I got my money in bad, but it's definitely no call for celebration. Just like how I have no feeling or get upset when my aces get cracked. It's going to happen.

What is your reaction when your aces lose?
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      The Q7s hand I would most likely shove pre-flop if he’s min raising a lot with a 10bb stack. You don’t have much room to play post-flop anymore and you play OOP as well. So I would always push or fold for 10bb effective.

As played is it tricky to slow play for him on a pretty wet board I think. I would Cbet as well with a A. Only difference is that I would bet half pot or so. He’s pot betting and the last time he even folded after that. So that could be that he’s weak again, but he has no fold equity any more. So he most likely wants that you going to fold a draw or Q or something like that. In this case you can’t do much than shoving and hoping he has no Ace here and you’re reads on him is correct.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      Thank you for your interesting opinion.
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by SeeYouEnty
      I don't have any feeling when I crack aces because I know it's going to happen sometimes. I might feel like I got really lucky to come out on top when I got my money in bad, but it's definitely no call for celebration. Just like how I have no feeling or get upset when my aces get cracked. It's going to happen.

What is your reaction when your aces lose?
      Thank you for your opinion.
      I play poker without emotions(when I crack, or I get cracked: does not matter to me; It all evens out). Actually I do not dance in front of mirror when i crack aces.:f_biggrin: But I think it is fun, redicilous,... video.:f_cool: :f_biggrin: :f_cool: