88$ 888 poker

• 10 replies
    • MrPink578
      MrPink578
      Bronze
      Check you email. It takes a day or two.
    • la55i
      la55i
      I assume you are waiting for your free money to arrive? If you don't get it in a couple of days you should create a ticket. Scroll to the bottom of the page -> help -> create a ticket.
    • mode369
      mode369
      Bronze
      :f_o:
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Pokerstrategy promised me $88 free money if I registered with 888 , but I never got it.

Apparently you have to deposit, and you get 10 $8 increments from 888 as you accrue points from your play.

I declined........
    • la55i
      la55i
      Originally posted by chilliyen
      Pokerstrategy promised me $88 free money if I registered with 888 , but I never got it.

Apparently you have to deposit, and you get 10 $8 increments from 888 as you accrue points from your play.

I declined........
      It is no deposit bonus so you do not have to deposit. You don't get that $88 instantly for free and that is clearly said in there if you just read all the info.
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      Ah, who can be arsed to read all the small print, the implication on the email I got, was that Pstrat would give the free $88. If the true deal was put up front in plain English, I would never have bothered with it, and wasted my time! My bad eh?
    • la55i
      la55i
      Originally posted by chilliyen
      Ah, who can be arsed to read all the small print, the implication on the email I got, was that Pstrat would give the free $88. If the true deal was put up front in plain English, I would never have bothered with it, and wasted my time! My bad eh?
      Well that is normal. 90% of ads "mislead" customers. You will get $88 for free but it just contains certain terms. None of the adverts will never mention that. If you fall for these "too good to be true" ads, you are going to have problems at some point in your life. It clearly says under the bolded "Free $88 poker cash" that "The no deposit bonus consists of cash, tourney tickets and a clearable bonus." So I think it is not even so misleading. It is in the same page as the instructions how to get your bonus and register to 888. If you see the big headline and instantly register there without looking for any of the text or instructions, yes I think it is your bad..
    • chilliyen
      chilliyen
      Gold
      No harm, no foul.

My plan was to get the $88 bonus, and grind the 1/2c cash games to get points to access the strategy articles/videos, and increase my cash game experience, rather than deposit my own money.

Back to pokerstars and the SNGs I guess. Pity none of the sites I registered through pokerstrategy have the traffic to play SNGs effectively, eh?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey chilliyen,

Make sure you check out our Earn Strategy Points just for discussing poker promotion. :f_thumbsup:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz
    • Post removed