My Business

• minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      Hi Everyone,

INTRO

I've been playing SNG's for a number of years and a long time lurker here so I decided things need to change, I work full time and have a family but am now looking at started to take my SNG's seriously and start to make some serious money (9-10 man games), I have decided to start this blog to so I can get the support and also make the effort and stop being lazy and also give something back to the community as well as make some new like minded friends.:f_drink:

GOALS

Re-read ''Secrets of sit'n'gos''.
      Go through the sit n go material on this site.
      Watch and understand videos from Greg jones (Deucescracked).
      Review hands.
      Understand ICM.
      Understand Hold em manager.
      Possibly in the future become a coach on this site.

I think this will be enough at this moment but I'm playing on Stars but not tracked as I don't like the other sites so does anyone know how to get tracked on Stars as I'm already a member? I will also change the drinking fish logo when I think I have improved to a fish and then something else later on, I also need to look at my fitness and diet starting after Christmas as well as arranging my day's study around work and family, at this moment in time going to reload and format my PC which will give me valuable reading time.

Thanks for your time reading this and hope to hear from you soon, see you at the tables.

M
  • 1 reply
    • minimaldisclosure
      minimaldisclosure
      Bronze
      Hi All,

So I have gone through a lot of reading and suddenly realised, SnG games are about stealing the blinds, like any other poker game and keeping you head above water, is this a correct way to look at the game in general.

M