more than 2 days

• Bubbs1873
      Bubbs1873
      Basic
      Hi

I passed the quiz and registered with pacific more than 2 days ago and nothing has happened since.
      I have checked all my e-mails including spam there is nothing from pokerstrategy or pacific,I live in the UK and it says there is no tickets available and my profile is complete.
      Any information would be appreciated.
      Thanks
      Bryan
  • 4 replies
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello Bubbs1873,

It seems everything in your account is in order and we have already initiated the transfer to Pacific. If you correctly used our download link and deleted cookies beforehand - everything should be in order and the starting capital should arrive any time now.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Bubbs1873
      Bubbs1873
      Basic
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Bubbs1873,

It seems everything in your account is in order and we have already initiated the transfer to Pacific. If you correctly used our download link and deleted cookies beforehand - everything should be in order and the starting capital should arrive any time now.

Best regards
      SoyCD
    • Bubbs1873
      Bubbs1873
      Basic
      Originally posted by Bubbs1873
      Originally posted by SoyCD
      Hello Bubbs1873,

Best regards
      SoyCD

Thanks soy

I have just got a ticket saying there was an error transferring my starting capital to full tilt poker but i signed up to pacific not full tilt.
      Can you shed any light on this
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hey Bubbs1873,

As you probably have already seen, it seems as if the support mixed up the names. They will try to transfer it Pacific again - although if it doesn't work again it could mean your account wasn't correctly tracked.

You would then have to sign up at another page - and inform our support about it. For the moment simply be patient while they try again.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards
      SoyCD