This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

From 0 to 3 hunna

• stijndef
      stijndef
      Bronze
      Allright, so at the moment of writing this blog I can let you all know that I basically fucked up. I still had 50$ on my 3 year old pokerstars account and decided I was going to make big money, however practice proved me wrong :f_biggrin:

Lots has changed on pokerstars and I was getting my ass kicked which brought me to the conclusion that my previous strategy was not really doing the job anymore. Currently I'm left with 2.5$ and I'm going to create 300$ out of it (not sure how long it will take me since I'm pretty busy).

To help me remind to this and to make sure that I will use a proper strategy I'll try to post 3 hands every week where I am not sure if I did the right move together with a weekly update of my bankroll. I'm going to play 0.50$ SNG's so either its going to be a very short blog or I'll make it to the 300$! I have no such software as hold em manager and what I basically do is during every game I label every player as Loose, passive, calling station, weak player or just decent player and I'll adjust my playstyle accordingly.

I read most of the SNG strategy guides on PS but it did not work for me (or I applied it incorrectly), I noted I got a lot of calls where I just have a very minor edge during the mid game which eventually made me lose my money.

The strategy I'm going to use is listed over here: [Edited by Lazza61]

Wish me luck and feel free to post any feedback!

Cheers
  • 1 reply