Thracian - It always seem impossible until it is done

• Frenzharbuzi
      Frenzharbuzi
      Basic
      Hi all

It is Thracian here ( yes I am from there); living in Au atm.

I have been playing poker for a while and decided to take it a bit more seriously and signed up

for micro coaching for profits program … I played a lot of live and some online…

Now it is time to get a bit more serious …I am glad to join to this community.
  • 1 reply
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello Frenzharbuzi,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy,

Glad to hear you are looking to improve on your game. And I look forward to reading about your progress in the coming months.

If you are looking for local members near you have a look at our Members Map

What ever your skill level Poker Strategy has lots of great articles and forums to help make you make the most of your game.
      A good place to start is in the strategy section 'poker for beginners' found here
      PS also host a great video tutorial section for many different games and strategies found here
      Though out the year there are many challenges where you can win status upgrades and other prizes.
      There is also a TaF (Tell a Friend) promotion scheme which will reward you money to help build your bank roll or buy tools with!
      Many members also have there own blogs to help them track there progress and experiences, for example a good place to visit is the 'Learning to win' forum found here

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt