This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] Aq Nl25 Sh

• Solomaextra
      Solomaextra
      Bronze
      3bet pf? I think I lost like 1 BI today defending blinds by 3betting AQ, AK. Sometimes I do cbet(on high-card dry boards), sometimes not, but I hit just in 30% cases, and opponent usually has a pair which doesn't need to hit anything so he can continue. Is it profitable in general to 3bet these hands OOP?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,10
      BB:
      $31,32
      MP2:
      $72,96
      MP3:
      $16,40
      CO:
      $35,14
      BU:
      $27,24

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.65 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , Q:heart:
      MP2 raises to $0,75, MP3 calls $0,75, 2 folds, Hero raises to $3,00, 2 folds, MP3 calls $2,25.

Flop: ($7,00) 4:club: , 3:diamond: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $3,00, Hero folds.

Final Pot: $10,00
  • 2 replies
    • Diedobal
      Diedobal
      Bronze
      Vs such a calling station try to check it down. He has a pp here 95% of the time and no way he's gonna fold it on this low board.

So c/f is fine.
    • TribunCaesar
      TribunCaesar
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Diedobal
      Vs such a calling station try to check it down. He has a pp here 95% of the time and no way he's gonna fold it on this low board.

So c/f is fine.
      it's an option, but I doi play it differently. I just shove. The guy is calling a lot, he can easily have just overs, a flush draw, straight draw or what ever. He will sometimes fold and if not you have 6 outs and sometimes even the best hand.

Best regards
      TribunCaesar