PokerStrategy Bonus Offer

• makrarom
      makrarom
      Bronze
      Hello. Yesterday I registered on NetBet poker and used that bonus code upon registration. I recieved only 10€ from 20€ promised ones. Is there a reason for this malfunction?
  • 4 replies
    • la55i
      la55i
      How the free poker money on NetBet Poker works
      You'll get €20 in free cash if you deposit at least €20 using the promotional code 'FREE20'. The first €10 will be released to your NetBet Poker account immediately and the remaining €10 will be credited 7 days after your deposit.
      I found that. It was very difficult to find and I had to browse around a lot. It should be said more clearly in a place where people will find it...:f_eek:
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello makrarom,

Welcome to Pokerstrategy,

The free money offer can sometimes take a few days to come through. If the remainder hasn't arrive after then please submit a ticket to customer support so they can help you further.
      You should take a moment or two to Introduce yourself! to us properly.
      What games and limits do you play? We should be able to link you to some strategy and/or videos specific to what you play. :f_thumbsup:
      Where are you from? In fact, why don't you get yourself added to our Member map. You never know, the nearest PokerStrategist may live right next door. :f_p:
      If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
      Good luck at the tables.

Regards

Matt
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by la55i
      How the free poker money on NetBet Poker works
      You'll get €20 in free cash if you deposit at least €20 using the promotional code 'FREE20'. The first €10 will be released to your NetBet Poker account immediately and the remaining €10 will be credited 7 days after your deposit.
      I found that. It was very difficult to find and I had to browse around a lot. It should be said more clearly in a place where people will find it...:f_eek:
      I think that's the point ;)
    • sekerly
      sekerly
      Basic
      How much time did it take for the bonus to show in your account ?