This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

hi!!!

• srle888
      srle888
      Bronze
      Well Everyone,

I'm snezan, 19 from slovenia.

I am a beginner. I began with poker this year in October so I have played like 3 months only. I have made a lot of progress and Im constantly learning. I have to thank PokerStrategy for the starting capital and really helpful articles.
      At the moment Im still stuck in the micro limits. I managed to grow my bankroll to $200. I hope im moving in the right direction.
      I never had much luck, hope things will change

Nickname : stolis333 party poker
  • 1 reply
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      Hello Snezan,

First of all, welcome to our forums. Since you are at the beginning, make sure you have the basic concepts well-placed in your strategies - if not, re-read the articles as many times as necessary, there's no rush ;)

Secondly, congratulations on your profit so far - keep it up! Be careful with the bankroll management because it is one of the most important aspects you need to take into consideration in order to avoid a possible bankruptcy.

Also, as you mentioned you play on PartyPoker, you might want to check this thread: PartyPoker Forum.

Happy Holidays and good luck at the tables! :)

Best regards,
      vhallee