Mega Bluff on Paired Board - Explanation And Fun Voice - Video

• 3 replies
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      For better understanding of my moves please watch my every video.
      INFORMATION THAT IS MEANT FOR EVERY VIDEO: I have provided very in-depth explanation. My thinking time in the video is less then one second for every move. How is this possible?
      I have played alot of HU games(Hypers). I can do very quick decisions but only if I determine how my opponent is playing(his ranges,...) If I do that I am playing allmost automatic - less then second before my move(I have played alot, so I have experienced alot of situations like this; and most of the time results of situations are the same,...). But If I want to explain this to other poker players, I must make better explanation why I did every move(and I must tell alot more - especially If i want to make videos that are understandable for begginer poker players). In the video I put thoughts (briefly explanation).
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I don’t think your rapping a T either with calling on the flop, because you want to protect your hand against flush draws I think. The only hand you can slow play with is a FH.

On the turn you could have a flush as well and that’s a pretty good bluff card as well.
      It’s also interesting to know what you going to do if he called the turn and the river paired the board (Q or 5) or is a complete blank. In both cases you need to bluff again, but on a paired board I don’t think it will work enough if you shove.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • crazydonkcrazy
      crazydonkcrazy
      Basic
      Originally posted by SDK1987
      I don’t think your rapping a T either with calling on the flop, because you want to protect your hand against flush draws I think. The only hand you can slow play with is a FH.

On the turn you could have a flush as well and that’s a pretty good bluff card as well.
      It’s also interesting to know what you going to do if he called the turn and the river paired the board (Q or 5) or is a complete blank. In both cases you need to bluff again, but on a paired board I don’t think it will work enough if you shove.

Cheers,
      SDK1987
      Thank you for your opinion. It is allways nice to hear others opinion(I am very open minded about poker).

Before turn card(my thoughts):
      Yes, turn was helpfull(but this I did not know until I raise on turn and he folded; I played on his low percantage to complete his hand on this board), but I think not alot of turn cards were potential good for him(by that I mean that he would call turn and river too). I would raise on turn no matter what card will show(even if 5 or 10 will show on turn; I am pretty sure that he do not have 10; i am not sure about him having 5(if he had 5, he had 5 with bad kicker- I am sure about his kicker if he had 5).

Before river card - potential call on turn(my thoughts) - if he would call my turn raise: If he would call my raise on this board i will not raise on river(he would probably have q or flush; both thinks he would not fold even if I go allin on river, in my opinion), because of all things i mentioned and because of his playstyle and my playstyle,... Also, this does not mean that I think that he has 10. But in this case I think it is hard to fold for him high pair(q in this case) or flush(actually HU-Hypers allmost nobody at these limits fold flush(on similar boards like this); me neither at these limits: 10 Eur buy-in).