NL25 Adventure

• IPtkv
      IPtkv
      Bronze
      HI everyone,

I used to have an old blog here, but I stopped blogging mainly because I lost motivation to play and improve. These are the results I came with for 200k hands on nl2-nl10 SH Zoom. I think it was a mistake playing only Zoom anyways.

[URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/Yorrdi/media/Untitled_zpsaxbgwnhs.png.html][/URL]

I will be playing NL25 SH only regular tables and try to build a bankroll for NL50. Also rejoin Get rich or die tryin' challenge.

Bankroll is $500 with some back up if I get busted.

I will update every day or every 3 days so feel free to step by :s_love:
  • 8 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey IPtkv,

Welcome back to the 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' bankroll challenge. we will be looking forward to your first update which you should post by Monday of each week in Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread.

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • IPtkv
      IPtkv
      Bronze
      Thanks again Lazza :)

Day 1,2 and 3

[URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/Yorrdi/media/Results_zpsijhbci8m.png.html][/URL]

Hands played: 3608
      Net won: -$64
      BR: $436

Results are whatever I am running kind of bad..its only 3K hands.

Now I remember why I'v avoided regular tables. Fish sucking out tilts me BIG TIME. And regs, at least those who dont play 6+ tables, start picking at me which makes it even harder to play my normal game.

From now on only Zoom. There should be enough bad players and its so much easier to put good volume.
    • bobi150
      bobi150
      Basic
      gl
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Hello IPtkv,

Good luck in the Bank Roll challenge and I look forward to reading future updates.

Regards

Matt
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi IPtkv,

welcome in the BR challenge from my side, too!
      As our rules state, you should quintuple the money you brought to the tables. This is to ensure that all challengers have roughly a minimum criteria to fullfill. I guess you prefer going to 2.5k instead of letting your starting BR shrink to $400, do you?

CU,SvenBe
    • IPtkv
      IPtkv
      Bronze
      Originally posted by SvenBe
      Hi IPtkv,

welcome in the BR challenge from my side, too!
      As our rules state, you should quintuple the money you brought to the tables. This is to ensure that all challengers have roughly a minimum criteria to fullfill. I guess you prefer going to 2.5k instead of letting your starting BR shrink to $400, do you?

CU,SvenBe
      Sorry I was not aware of that, but I guess 2.5k should be fine. :f_thumbsup:
    • IPtkv
      IPtkv
      Bronze
      Week 2

[URL=http://s304.photobucket.com/user/Yorrdi/media/Results_zps68rwwhtk.png.html][/URL]

Hands: 9k
      Profit: +$68
      Current BR: $502/$2500
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi IPtkv,

how is it going? IT was a nice graph in December with many hands played, are you still on your break?
      If not, please let us know about the current standing in our Get Rich or Die Tryin' - The Bankroll Challenge - Reporting thread -thread!
      Also, sticking to the same games or changed your plan for 2016?

CU,SvenBe