Pick me up

• Naturally2Bad

i'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but, i've been playing for a couple of weeks and had nothing but losses. i know i'm not a good player, as far as i'm aware i'm doing everything right.

i'm seriously starting the doubt my ability to even beat micro stakes

is it possible for someone to sweat me for a session maybe? tell me what i'm doing wrong??

please help me

• 3 replies
    • Termi8r
      Hi Naturally2Bad,

I would get some tracking software or even get your hand histories and convert them somewhere else. Then look over your hands and compare them to the way they explain in the articles. If you are still unsure you should post it in the forum. That way you pick up your mistakes that you might have missed.

Do it for all the hands no matter if you lost or won the hand, focus on the difficult decisions you had to make.

Hope it helps
    • ukcoolcat
      hello naturally2bad, you have a pm via friend request.
    • strat9
      Hey, that sux. The typical advice you will get is to strictly follow the SHC and take the articles very seriously. This is good advice. It works.

Also, between your name and you saying that you "know" you're not good, it sounds very negative. Getting rid of negative thinking may help. Check out the psychology articles. In fact, don't say that you know you're bad, but just acknowlege that you're a beginner and that you are perfectly capable of learning and improving. After awhile you may want to call yourself NaturallyGifted.