This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Local sng $EV considerations

• Saka000
      Saka000
      Bronze
      Hello to all,
      There was quite a long time when I were last time post a thread or anything at PS :s_drink:

So here is the deal,
      Local sng full of loose passive and some of them okey thinking players.

Buy in 10$ (you get 5k + 2k chips for coming before starting or registering in first level) ,rebuy 10$ (5k chips) ,add on (1add on-10k , 2add ons 20k and for 3add ons you get 30k chips).

So my question is what is most $EV decision to play these? I know that most chipEV is to buy in and take 3 add ons but I am considering what is most $EV because I have like 400$ to play these only.

Bassically I am thinking :
      1.Buy in early and take 2k extra...play to add on and at the break take only 1 add on. If I lose my buy in stack I go home.

OR

2.Buy in at the break and take 1 add on.

Trick is in the rake. Rake is 5$ from 10$ buy in and they do not take rake from additional rebuys or add ons.

P.S. Stucture is okey,no skipping blinds,blind level after breat 500/1000-100

Thanks to all cheers :)
  • 2 replies