Bounties in Progressive Knockouts

• Malendes
      Malendes
      Is there any way to fix the way HM2 tracks my results in a progressive KO tourny at pokerstars? my HM2 tracks a progressive KO like it was a normal KO (always the same amount), in the end making my results much worse than they really are :f_frown:

Also i finally got my HUD working on my Cash ZOOM games, but for some reason still not working on my ZOOM tournaments. Any suggestions how to fix this problem (i already re-installed and run as admin, so the Cash ZOOM got fixed)
  • 5 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Regular bonuses would go in the Options > Settings... > Rakeback and Bonuses menu.
      Might be worth a look there.
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      So I have to manually add the right KO bounties that I have earned (and take away the wrong KO bounties) everytime I play a Progressive? There isnt a way where I can set the bounties to half the amount KO-bonus on the player that I knockout - instead of it always being the same amount?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      For PT4 users, importing the playing history audit file (CSV) requested in the client and sent automatically works well, but HM2 doesn't recognise audit files.

HM2 users need to add themselves into the bug HM-8196 mailing list and keep editing results manually until the bug resolved.
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Alright, thanks for the answers
    • Malendes
      Malendes
      Hmm... yesterday I played the 5.50 Bounty builder and busted before the bubble. I did win $5.62 from knockouts tho - only problem is that HM2 tracked the result of the tournament to be $85 in winnings :f_eek: Anyway to edit or delete this?

Edit: nevermind, finally figured out how to edit results