Greetings

• silvera123
      silvera123
      Bronze
      Hey, I'm Silver from Estonia. I'm 23 and I have played poker recreationally for about 10 years, semi-seriously trying to make a few bucks online for about half that. Now I've decided to take it more seriously, dedicate a large portion of my time to studying and playing poker, to move from noob status to semi-pro to pro, and hopefully make some money so I can afford to buy new shoes.
      I'm currently working full-time at a mall as a cartboy, which means I have lots of time to listen to audiobooks and podcasts, so if anyone has any recommendations, it would be much appreciated. I studied chemistry in university for three years, lost interest and dropped out. During my year in the military I got interested in philosophy, psychology, self-development and developed somewhat philantrophic tendencies through Youtubers like Elliott Hulse, Owen Cook, the 21 Convention etc. Currently I'm gorging on Stefan Molyneux's material, which will probably be my main interest next to poker.
      I currently have a bankroll of about $100, I'm playing full ring NLHE from NL2 upwards. I haven't really gotten played past NL10, so I'm looking forward to reaching that threshold soon.

Thanks for tuning in,
      Silver
  • 4 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey Silver,

Nice to see you here. :f_biggrin: What is a cartboy? Is that someone who carries stuff to people's cars?

Make sure you take a look at w34z3l's 6max walkthrough - (microstakes edition). There's some good stuff in there that may help you get past NL10. :f_thumbsup:

Have fun :gl:

Laz
    • Post removed

• silvera123
      silvera123
      Bronze
      I collect carts around the mall and in the parking lot that people have used and left there and take them back to the entrance of the store.
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by silvera123
      I collect carts around the mall and in the parking lot that people have used and left there and take them back to the entrance of the store.
      Haha. I am so dumb. :facepalm: I have done that myself when working for one of the large supermarket chains. We call them trolleys' here but still I should of got the connection. :fouet:

Cheers :f_drink:

Laz