This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$ Or €?????

• DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      I have an account in €, I figured it would be better for me not to pay exchange rates to deposit and withdraw money. But lately I'm wondering if it is such a good idea.
      I use elephant ans pokertracker and it is very dificult to track the winnings, also I'm not sure the math is favorable, because the platform is changing the currency everytime I sit and leave the table (but this is too complicate for me to verify).... SO PLEASE COULD YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS BETTER?????? (iIm from EU, € is the currency in my state, but is that good enough reason to keep my accounts in €???)

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi DevilishShe,

I don't know if you have been following the decrease of the dollar recently but during the last few days the € got stronger every day compared to the dollar. So I think playing with an € account is the best choice at the moment.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Euros is favourable since 1) you live in the EU, 2) You can make MB/Neteller accounts with EU Currency, 3) iPoker,Party and some other platforms offer euro currency accounts

That's my 2 euro-cents
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      thank u guys for the opinions! I made quite a phylosophy of it:

check out the tread in mansion section, I think it is similar on other sites:

currency

well it will not mather when I climb the limits, but now every cent conts, hehehehe
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      judging by the latest tendencies, the euro seems to go up while the dollar seems to stagnate/go down. imo an account in euros would be better.