$ Or €?????

• DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      I have an account in €, I figured it would be better for me not to pay exchange rates to deposit and withdraw money. But lately I'm wondering if it is such a good idea.
      I use elephant ans pokertracker and it is very dificult to track the winnings, also I'm not sure the math is favorable, because the platform is changing the currency everytime I sit and leave the table (but this is too complicate for me to verify).... SO PLEASE COULD YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT IS BETTER?????? (iIm from EU, € is the currency in my state, but is that good enough reason to keep my accounts in €???)

Thanks
  • 4 replies
    • Chiller3k
      Chiller3k
      Bronze
      Hi DevilishShe,

I don't know if you have been following the decrease of the dollar recently but during the last few days the € got stronger every day compared to the dollar. So I think playing with an € account is the best choice at the moment.

Best regards,
      Chiller3k
    • Gerv
      Gerv
      Bronze
      Euros is favourable since 1) you live in the EU, 2) You can make MB/Neteller accounts with EU Currency, 3) iPoker,Party and some other platforms offer euro currency accounts

That's my 2 euro-cents
    • DevilishShe
      DevilishShe
      Bronze
      thank u guys for the opinions! I made quite a phylosophy of it:

check out the tread in mansion section, I think it is similar on other sites:

currency

well it will not mather when I climb the limits, but now every cent conts, hehehehe
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      judging by the latest tendencies, the euro seems to go up while the dollar seems to stagnate/go down. imo an account in euros would be better.