$110 session on 5/10 Deep ante

• Bobuffalo3
      Bobuffalo3
      Basic
      Had a good comeback since my downswing with 5nl 4 table zoom. Sat at 4 tables ( 10NL deep ante 6 max). Up $110. Had one table with $140 stack, from $25 max buy-in. At the start of the session went down -$35. So feeling Pumped to get out of my slump that I've had in the recent week.
  • 6 replies
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Shark :s_evil:
    • Bobuffalo3
      Bobuffalo3
      Basic
      :f_drink:
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Congrats!

I've had a similar experience during today's Happy Hours and simply come to the conclusion that Zoom has to be avoided, while ante tables have to be played :sfishg:
      The likely real reason is that I somehow 3bet only 2% in Zoom :facepalm:
      The thing is that I'm too timid to play 3bet pots vs Supernovas :f_eek:

Despite the small sample sizes, and taking into account that bb/100 winrates essentially should be divided by 2 for ante tables as NL25+A ~ NL50, it's still safe to say that the winrate at ante tables was significantly bigger.
    • Bobuffalo3
      Bobuffalo3
      Basic
      Thanks Tony! Yeah zoom is difficult when your running down. I'ts basically making money off fish & the only way to stack against Regs is AA v.s KK. Or baby pair cracks the Overpair. Very tight. However on the Ante regular tables, there is so much room to make plays, and make money. Keep it up

Cheers Bo :f_drink:
    • Bobuffalo3
      Bobuffalo3
      Basic
      Do you play on stars? If so whats your username tony?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Stars are normally a tiny part of my overall volume, especially when I don't slack. When I do play at Stars, I usually regret it very fast because it's a shark tank.

My Stars screenname has alas been outed a few times, but it's hidden well, and I wouldn't like it to be remembered.