QQ/AK EP vs LP 6-max

• IgnasKK
      IgnasKK
      Bronze
      Hello, guys,
      don't know how many of you remember my posts about NL5, but well I reached NL10 already and have another question for you.

My question is: how to play AK/QQ from blinds/LP versus EP raise ? I mean,versus regular TAG player.

If fe 3bet, with what hands can he call us ? I have seen calling AQ+, +JJ so in this place 3bet is fine imo.

But what if we face a 4bet ? I have seen some people calling with AK and QQ to a 3bet being IP, so what hands do they 4bet apart KK and AA ?

Even if they 4bet AK and QQ, is it profitable to shove ?

Also I want to mention that I am talking more about unknown or barrely known opponent, not a certain player, but definetely a regular one, TAG (after seeing him playing 100+ hands).

So how do you play with QQ/AK vs EP TAG raise ?
  • 4 replies
    • kriko92
      kriko92
      Bronze
      On nl10 you can 3bet/fold or just call preflop vs the regs. I don't mind either and it depends on the information you have for the EP and the players behind (do they squeeze often) and also how comfortable you feel postflop in 3bet pots. When they 4bet they just have it, people don't 4bet bluff much and QQ/AK just call against the 3bet most of the time.
    • Post removed

• MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kriko92
      On nl10 you can 3bet/fold or just call preflop vs the regs. I don't mind either and it depends on the information you have for the EP and the players behind (do they squeeze often) and also how comfortable you feel postflop in 3bet pots. When they 4bet they just have it, people don't 4bet bluff much and QQ/AK just call against the 3bet most of the time.
      I don't think 3bet/fold is a great idea with hands this strong.
    • IgnasKK
      IgnasKK
      Bronze
      So what's your idea about that ?