Exclusive Gemstone VIP Promotion returns in 2016

• PeterFryers
      PeterFryers
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      expired gem image

Coming to PokerStrategy.com this January, the return of our exclusive Gemstone VIP promotion Gemstone VIP Promotion. Earnhttp://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/19/gemstone-miniicon-green-red.pngGemstones for every 2,500 and 7,500 StrategyPoints you generate each month at partypoker, Betfair Poker and Titan PokerTitan Poker.

In the first month of the promotional period Gemstones are worth double. On top of the usual loyalty benefits at Betfair Poker and Titan Poker, this means you get 30% from Gemstone and up to 45% from the poker room for 75% rakeback in January (60% every month after). 

What you can expect to get
      We have crunched the numbers and below is our estimation of how much you could earn by combining the Gemstone promotion with the regular VIP scheme at each of the poker rooms:

Payouts are made at the end of April when we total up your Gemstones, apply any deductions, and deposit your cash into your partypoker/Betfair Poker/Titan Poker account.

Your iPoker rewards are based on your actual rake generated - not the new Real Player Value system on iPoker - so this is real, transparent rakeback like in the good old days. New players can get around 20-25% more with the 200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus available at both Titan Poker and Betfair Poker. On partypoker new players can get 25% more with the 100% up to $500 First Deposit Bonus.

gemstone VIP rakeback averages gemstone VIP rakeback averages gemstone VIP rakeback averages

If you think you know someone who would also enjoy this excellent promotion, don't forget to take advantage of Tell A Friend where we reward those who refer us to others with extra goodies! 

How it works
      It's simple. For every 2,500 or 7,500 StrategyPoints you generate each month, we will give you:

• http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/18/gemstone-miniicon-green.png Green Gemstones for every 2,500 SP, worth $75 each
      • http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2011/12/21/red-diamond.pngRed Gemstones for every 7,500 SP, worth $150 each
      • http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/19/gemstone-miniicon-green-red.pngMaintain rewards for sustained play throughout the promotion period.
      • http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/19/gemstone-miniicon-green-red.pnghttp://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/19/gemstone-miniicon-green-red.pngDouble Gemstones in January.

So for example, if a member generates 10,000 StrategyPoints in one month, they will receive four http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2012/12/18/gemstone-miniicon-green.png Green Gemstones and one http://resources.pokerstrategy.com/2011/12/21/red-diamond.pngRed Gemstone that month. 

→ For more information, including how the deductions work, visit our dedicated Gemstone page

Terms & Conditions
  • 173 replies
    • metalmonkey80
      metalmonkey80
      Great promotion. I missed this last year! Not this time. :f_thumbsup:
    • Post removed

• tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      I suspect that there will be no gemstones in May-December :f_rolleyes: Even the previous scheme (no gemstones but Top100 every month) was more welcoming to consistent (year-round) grind.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Tony,

We intend to run this all year 2016, and talking with poker rooms, its possible some other rooms will be added and some gone since no rooms really dont want to commit for co-operation 1 year.

So first period is January to March with payouts in April.

/Rompas
    • Pistoleroo
      Pistoleroo
      Bronze
      So if i read this correct: Gemstones is promotion for the whole year?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Pistoleroo, for now it's Jan-March with the April payout - if this is going to be continued, you will for sure hear about it early enough to be able to join :)
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      Originally posted by rompas
      We intend to run this all year 2016, and talking with poker rooms, its possible some other rooms will be added and some gone since no rooms really dont want to commit for co-operation 1 year.
      That's the bad thing. There are very few decent iPoker skins left where I have no account, and I'm afraid to trust my future Betfair account to PS-gy only to have the deal fall apart in 4 months (as for Gemstones; of course central promos will go nowhere). Recall that your exclusive BF race has been removed recently though it had seemed to have the potential to last forever.

Netbet will be up to negotiation, though.

Peace.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      "Nothing lasts forever, except the day before you start your vacation"
      - Anonymous

:)

@tonypmm, good to see you here. To clarify a bit on the above - we intend to continue the promotion throughout 2016. It's a great value for the players and also helps us to stand out as an affiliate. After the initial months, we will have a better understanding about what's beyond March (btw. we used to run this promo all year long in the past). At the moment, we don't want to over-promise without seeing how it works this time. It never ends well.

Important: the more players are in, the better for the promo. Keep spreading the word, tell your friends, study groups etc. You lose nothing. They can gain $, you can gain $ (plus extra $ for referring people). Cheers x
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Silver
      sorry im still newbie about this promo...im just under 1 year in titan poker...can i ask how much titan point needed for 2.500 strategy point?
      is that means i have to earn at least 2500 strategy point at january to get a green gemstone?
      or it's accumulated month by month ?
    • tonypmm
      tonypmm
      Silver
      You need to pay at least $833.34 in rake (the rate is 3 base SPs for $1 of rake), and that doesn't correspond to an exact number of Titan points because €/$ and £/$ x-rates vary; if you play only € games, then, at the current x-rate, it's about 760*20=15200 Titan points (i.e. €760 in rake). So you'll need to track your non-bonus SPs earned at Titan directly by visiting http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/strategypoints/

The same applied to Betfair - $833.34 has to be raked, but it doesn't correspond to an exact number of points, a rough estimate is 760*25=19000.

I'm glad to see that Party has been added, but I'll wait until it introduces lottery SnGs.
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks for the answer, tonypmm!

ddymurphy, assuming you can make 2500 SP per month (not 2500 in 3 months combined), excluding bonus points, and if you want the Gemstone cash in April - when we make the pay outs, you can:

- get 2500 SP in January, February and March, for each month you will get $75, for January you will get it double = in April you will cash out 4 x $75 = $300
      - get 2500 SP in February and March, for each month you will get $75 = in April you will cash out $150
      - get 2500 SP in March = in April you will cash out $75

Remember that there is a deduction system - meaning: skipping a month will result in changes to your balance. Examples can be found here.

Hope it's clear.
    • zvonjimir
      zvonjimir
      Bronze
      Hello,
      can you tell me am I eligible for the Party Poker gemstone promo? Does it need opting-in like must stuff on Party or am I in automatically if I am tracked with PSgy?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi zvonjimir, no need to opt in, you collect the StrategyPoints (and Gemstones) automatically. There will also be a Gemstone widget on the home page showing the amount of collected Gemstones.
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Silver
      i just realised that netbet poker are not include in this promo lol...i just grind on the wrong poker room....sigh.....
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Originally posted by eddymurphy
      i just realised that netbet poker are not include in this promo lol...i just grind on the wrong poker room....sigh.....
      :f_o:

Bollocks!

You can still join the promotion - it runs also in Feb and March (but you'll miss out on the double prize in January). It's a good rakeback boost. The rooms which participate in the Gemstone promo are: Betfair, Titan Poker and partypoker. :)
    • oribatej
      oribatej
      Bronze
      Hello,
      Is going this promotion continue in the second quarter (April, May, June)?
      Which poker rooms are going to be participated? When would you know?
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi oribatej,

we are still waiting for the final confirmation from the rooms, hopefully we will know soon. When this happens, we will inform you straight away (can't confirm when exactly this will happen). Thanks for your patience.
    • richardneumann
      richardneumann
      Bronze
      not bad!
    • Marta
      Marta
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Thanks richardneumann. I can see you're new to the forum. Why don't you take a minute to introduce yourself to the rest of the members?

Tell us a bit more about yourself and we'll guide you through.