From fish to HU pro in one year or less.....2

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Hey guys....
      So didn't update for a while. The reason why is cos my blog was blocked or deleted or whatever. The explenation was that I used my blog to advertise or something like that. Anyway long story short, I'm doing great. Last month I had 1.7k profit and advanced to intermediate group.
      First week in December was best week so far money wise. In first week of December I made 1.1k € and played 4.3k hands. Volume is not so great. Had some back problems and couldn’t played for long time 3 days last week but still I could play litlle more then I did. Last week I had my first intermediate coaching with JurassicDaniel and all I can say that I was blown away by Daniel’s reading skills and adaptions to villains. I’m looking forward with my next coaching. Here is my graf for last week….

• 12 replies
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Time for week update….
      Week started great and then all whent wrong. Had one stop loss and overall I run little bad but to be completlly honest I played only one day last week that I can say that I’m satisfied. Yes I was a bit unlucky but that isn’t excuse to make bad decisions and that is what I did almoust all last week. Even whith a little bad luck I should have made more money if I played every spot correctly. So i hope that I will play next week better and that I’m not gona be emotionall about some situations cos it only makes my think proces bad. Another thing I noticed is that when I set myself some gold to achive like money wise or volume and when I see I’m not gona achive it I start to get angry at myself and that affects my game so I will try not to take it so seriously. Here is my graf from last week, the profit isn’t correct cos of Europe-bet and their currency, actually I made around 150€ .

• SDK1987
      SDK1987
      I have fixed your pictures. If you drag your screenshots in to your post it will be automatic uploaded here.
      Only problem is that you need to be bronze for this. The easiest way to get the bronze status is use 1 of our free money offers on poker rooms you don’t have an account yet.

Further I wish you all the best with improving your game :gl:

Cheers,
      SDK1987
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      thanks SDK1987....will use one of free money offers soon

week update…..
      So last week was really bad but It’s all on me. I got in some strange condition where I played guys that I shouldn’t almoust all week. And the weirdest thing was that I had some crazy explanation in my head why I’m doing what I’m doing. My reasoning was if I can’t play regs on lower limits how the hell will I do it on higher limits. To make long story short I mind ****ed myself. I thought about it whole weekend about it and talked with more experienced guys and realize of course that I’m idiot. So from now on only fish on my menu. My results for last week are bad but I’ happy that I have learned something from it altough I should know that I don’t need to play regs. Not yet at least. My mistake that cost me 500€………….. Anyway here s graf from last week.

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Hey guys….

Last week was really good for me. Didn’t play that much cos of holidays and spending time with my family and friends. Last couple of years I didn’t had actual “Christmas feeling” but that changed with having a child. It was really fun watching my little girl and seeing how she reacts on all things about Christmas. Anyways back to poker, cos of holidays I playend only little more then 3k hands but when I was playing I was really focused and thinking about every hand. Last week my V selection was really great, played only “easy guys” . Made a plan how should my every working day look like. Didn’t follow it 100% but hope I will get there. This last week showed me that when I’m playing my A-game and V select good I have really, really good results. Yes I run also good but I played good and worked on my game a lot so I just need to continue doing that. Last week I made around 1.1k €. Here is the graf…..

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      So December was good month, I played around 23k hands and made 2.4k € profit post RB. I worked a lot on my game but should have played more. I joined 4k€ challenge with some other guys from group to fix volume problems and to push my limits so this month will be really interesting. I need to put in 120% to finish this 4k challenge and I hope I will be up to the task. Last mont I had around 10 days where I played really bad so I hope that this month I will play my A-game all the time. This month I will work more on my villain adaptation cos I think if I do it wright it will boost my progress. The main gold for this moth is to make enough profit to move up to NL200 so I can make even more money.

this month golds:

play 30k+ hands

make 4k€ profit

every day watch minimum 3 videos and review one V

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Hello guys….time for update

So I’m happy so far how things are developing. It’s been really crazy 10 days of January. I have to admit that I never tried so hard cos of challenge and everything. The funny thing is that whit all of my trying I’m still last in group with playing hours that I put. Honestly I would like that I can play all day long and study off course but can’t cos of family obligations and some other thing outside of poker. Can’t remember when I had so little sleep but but I wouldn’t change a thing. Need to manage my time better next week so I can put more hours cos I didn’t play as much as I needed for the challenge. I’m overall happy with my game last 10 days, last week I had one bad day when I hit stop loss but it’s my bad cos I played vs villain that was crazy and I didn’t know how to play him. He was really crazy like opening 6x all the time and 3b and all kind of crazy stuff. So far I played 7.1k hands and made around 1.1k €. That’s it for now. GLGL

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      This was strange week. Think overall played good but last two days where really ugly. On friday I couldn’t do anything. Whole day was one big rollercoaster, up,down,up down and today I hitt stop loss so meh. Next week I’ll start with only “easy guys” to boost my confidenc and see how it goes. Last week I played 6.5k hands and made around 300€. Graf isn’t correct cos there are some hands missing and cos of one site on which I play is in diferent curency but PT4 recognize it as I play NL100 and NL200 in € so that sucks. I need to make 2.6k by the end of the mont to complete 4k challenge so need to push real hard.

• kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Time for weekly update. This week was all good and then I fucked up last 2 days. On friday I made around 160€ but should have made at least 300€ if I wasn’t stupid and yesterday I hit stop loss. On Thursday I had some problems with computer so didn’t play. Need to make 2k in last week to complete challenge wich is not impossible but it will be hard. Need to put in the hours and play my A game all the time. Will see what will happen. Also I didn’t put enough off table work in my opinion so need to fix that also and stop playing without thinking. Anyway last week I played around 5.5k hands and made around 700€. Here is graf which as usual doesn’t show correct numbers.

[img]http://uploadslike.com/image.php?di=K17Q[/img]
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      So month is over and I didn’t do what I planed to do. It was going all good but in last 5 days couldn’t do shit. I was loosing lot of money and started to tilt + had some computer problems and lost hands so won’t be posting graf for last month. I made around 1.9k € and played 25k hands. This update is kinda short but it’s late and I’m tired but will update my progress twice a week so talk to you in couple of days.
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Hey guys. I’m a bit late with update. So volume wise I started really good this month but I slowed down cos of new sistem of coaching(every day coachings). I really like the new sistem of coaching and going trough materials from intermediate but there is so much new stuff that I need to learn so there is not so much time for play and study. Last couple of days I have been sick so didn’t play but I used that time to study. I’m not that sick that I can’t play but last 2 times when I was sick I couldn’t focuse so will not play until I get better. So far I’m break even for this month but I was reviewing my game and noticed that I’m making mistakes so will use this time when I’m not playing to study and learn as much possible untill I start to play again. Think I will be able to play every day 7-8 hours and study 2 hours + 1 hour of coaching. Anywas gl at the tables…..
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      Hey guys time to weekly update….

So this week was little better the previous 2. I cut down mistakes that I’m making but there is still lot of room for improving. I noticed that i still have problems with V selection not just with V that are making me uncomfortable to play against. Need to stop playing really passive guys that aren’t making big mistakes cos vs them I’m only paying rake so need to watch on that aspect also. I improved my focus during playing. Had one stopp loss last week. I was thinking a little about that and realize that there is no reason to hit stop loss cos on limits that I play if I’m focused and my V selection is good I need to run really bad like epic bad to hit stopp loss so from now on no more stop loss for me. I played almoust 7k hands, played 48 hours and study around 10 hours. I made around 450€. That’s it for this update. Gl at the tables…..
    • kalel16
      kalel16
      Basic
      This month wasn’t good. Made only around 800€. Last week of the month was good if I look at the amunt of hours that I played but yesterday I had stop loss again. It was one of those days that nothing was going my way, yes I could made some better decisions but meh. Anyway next mont I will put maximum effort in my off table work and will update blog every day. Last month I played 153 hours and played 22k hands. So from next month I plan every day to go over 100 hands vs random V to see how many mistakes I made, play every day poker puzzle game, go over my 5 biggest loosing hands. Maybe I will add some more goals during next month but this is it for now. Also my goals for next month is to play at least 200 hours and make 3k+ profits. That’s it for now. Talk to you on 1st of March.