good to get coached by many or stick to one?

• VirginiaSoucie
      I'm thinking about getting coaching, there seems to be few good ones in this site.. is it a good idea to just pick one and stick to it? or is it good idea to get coached by many? If I have to stick to one , who do you recommend?
  • 2 replies
    • Lazza61
      Hey VirginiaSouci,

Welcome to the forums. :welcome:

That would depend on which types of games and limits you are trying to improve on. If you let us know what games and limits you play, we will be able to make some recommendations

You can be coached in a traditional sense in a coach-student relationship but there is also interaction with our forum and community members who will often give good advice on the basis of "Been there, done that". So asking a lot of questions is good.

Be sure to take a look at our free money offers. This will cost you nothing and will give you lifetime Bronze status.

Bronze will give you a tracked room to earn SPs, the ability to send friend requests and PMs through our community tool as well as opening up more strategy and videos.

If you have any questions at all, then please don't be shy. :f_biggrin:

Have fun :gl:

• ADTRguy
      Hi! Welcome here!
      I think it's better to focus on sertain one.
      In addition you can try to some coaching software (ace poker coach, etc.). I think it's a cheaper way to reach good results. Of course it depends on each individually but worth to try.