This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Нужна помощь с покерным капиталом

• Stebunov546
      Stebunov546
      Bronze
      Здраствуйте... при выборе рума,я выполнил все условия,что бы получить покерный капитал,но в "окошке" ID, где нужно было вписать имя игрока,я написал на русском языке, а нужно было на английском.... Как изменить?
  • 1 reply
    • SDK1987
      SDK1987
      Hello Stebunov546

Welcome on the English PokerStrategy forum :welcome:
      Originally posted by Stebunov546
      Welcome ... in the choice of Rum, I fulfilled all the conditions to get the poker capital, but in the "box" ID, where it was necessary to enter the name of the player, I wrote in Russian and in English it was necessary .... How to change?
      FYP TY to google translate. I can’t speak Russian and this is the English forum.

If you’re only familiar with Russian I recommend posting the same question on the Russian forum (русский форум).

I don’t know about with poker room your talking, but it can take up to 72 hours before you get your free money. When this time is expired I recommend sending a ticket to our customer service.

Best regards,
      SDK1987