Exclusive free €40 and reload bonuses at Netbet Poker

• BarryCarter
      BarryCarter
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      End 2015 the right way with NetBet Poker, as we are offering two exclusive bonuses for new and existing players alike. 

For new players we are doubling our first deposit offer from €20 in free cash to €40. That consists of €20 in cash and €20 in Twister tokens. 

Make sure you use bonus code FREE20 when prompted.

This offer is restricted to the first 500 new players who create an account between December 15 to December 23 - so time is a factor!

Win up to €100 for reloading

If that wasn't enough, anyone making a deposit from an existing PokerStrategy.com tracked NetBet account will win an exclusive random bonus, ranging between Twister Tokens all the way up to €100. 

This offer is for deposits between December 15 to December 23. Your first ever NetBet deposit does not count, but any one after that does. Only one deposit is allowed for this promotion. Just use the bonus code PSXMAS when making the deposit. 

You can see the full breakdown of random prizes below. Please note you must use any Twister Tokens won by January 23, 2016. 

PrizeNumber of Prizes
      €5 Twister Token 400
      €10 Twister Token 150
      €5 Cash 30
      €10 Cash 35
      €25 Cash 10
      €50 Cash 5
      €100 Cash 5
      Ticket to an exclusive €500 freeroll Unlimited
  • 12 replies
    • nickycakes
      nickycakes
      Bronze
      Ok, so what promotion can I get if i'm already tracked on netbet, got free cash there before, but haven't made a deposit yet but want to?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Nickycakes,

I would say you are eliglible for the first deposit bonus, to be sure you get the bonus, optin with code at bonus column and then deposit and after that claim code + write it where it says promotin code while deposit.

Regards/Rompas
    • eddymurphy
      eddymurphy
      Bronze
      how about if already redeem the bonus...but im run out of money on losing streak & willing to redeposit again...
      can i get the second chance entering PSXMAS once again ? is it possible ?
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Eddymurphy,

The PSxmas code you can only use ONE time and get a bonus, Sorry

/Rompas
    • Kigrins
      Kigrins
      Bronze
      I feel cheated... i deposited cause of reloading promotion 10 eu (min deposit ) and didn't get any bonus..

You do not meet the requirements for the Minimum Deposit on the bonuses Period.
      Required: 20
      Your deposit: 10

there is no information about 20 eu requirement in reload deposit..
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      I deposited $30 with the bonus code PSXMAS, but didn't get any cash or token...

EDIT: Contacted their on-line support and they told me that will get back to me via mail. Still waitting.
    • rompas
      rompas
      Hi Guys,

I would recommend you to send a ticket to our support here with details of how much you deposited and date of deposit so they can check this matter, please be patient since its holiday times and it could take a little bit longer then normal to solve this.

Regards/ Rompas
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Alleen86

EDIT: Contacted their on-line support and they told me that will get back to me via mail. Still waitting.
      UPDATE: They didn't answer yet and today is the deadline to use tokens. Probably they will ship me €100. :D
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

UPDATE: They didn't answer yet and today is the deadline to use tokens. Probably they will ship me €100. :D
      It may be better to contact our support by opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

It is possible that NetBet may refer you back to us.

Regards

Laz
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Originally posted by Lazza61

It may be better to contact our support by opening a ticket with our customer support team.

Just scroll to the bottom of the page (after clicking the link above) and click the + sign next to "Open a new ticket'.

It is possible that NetBet may refer you back to us.

Regards

Laz
      I did that, too.

Anyway, I contacted their live support chat a minute ago and they solved the problem. I had to go to Cashier / Bonus / (had to enter the bonus code there) / Redeem Bonus.

Thank you!
    • Alleen86
      Alleen86
      Platinum
      Btw, are there any requirements to clear cash bonuses or are they immediately withdrawable?
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Btw, are there any requirements to clear cash bonuses or are they immediately withdrawable?
      If it applies to the "FREE20" code, then the original terms would still apply as the extra Twister tokens are an added bonus to our normal signup bonus.

Under "PSXMAS" I would think that there are no requirements as the reward is random and what would be the playthrough requirement for a Freeroll ticket for instance.