This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Advice and Guidance

• MackPDaddy
      MackPDaddy
      Bronze
      Hi all, Happy Holidays
      I'm after a little Advice and Guidance,
      I'm playing in a 100 player $10 tourney next week, top 18 pays out, my game play has took a real knocking the last couple of weeks (I'm Pre-registered) I've had more than my share of "bad beats"and seem to be getting out-drawn a-lot
      (Example) I hold AQ, flop is AQ7 villain goes all-in with Q7 and hits the 7 on the river. That's one of many many hands that have unfolded similarly for me lately, With this very decent prize pool on Sunday and only 100 players I''m hopeful of a good result but am worried that previous history will have an effect on my game, any advice on how to re-focus myself and just general tips on how to play a low turnout/high-payout tourney (I've never played in a $1000 prize-pool payout with so few players and where only 18 players get pay-ed) Any help, Tips Advice and Guidance would be much appreciated
      Kind Regards
      Mack
  • 1 reply