This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Anyone have the same problem?

• PetrovicSrdjan
      PetrovicSrdjan
      Bronze
      Hi, I have a problem, I opened my account about two mounts ago, and went abroad, I had some problems with internet, and finaly two days ago completed my data, and send my id by e mail, and I got e mail my cash has arrived (50$) but there are just 1,01$ ?(
      Does anyone have the same problem, and what the secret? I dont know, do I have to wait more money or what? Maybe because 1,5 mounths pased and I coundnt send my scan id? can someone of moderators tell me whats the secret? Did I do something wrong? Now i have account with just 1 $ not 50 like on the home page was writen... I hope someone will answer to me because I think its not fair because, noone told me I have to hurry with my data or when i have to do this or that, I thought this was serious, hope that I am wrong, but if that is not the stuff, i dint know what is it?
      Please someone tell me, hope for the good news soon! And if is a problem with time (and I cant belive it is because no where it writes that have to be in some period to do all obligations for pokerstrategy), can u send me a starting capital on some other poker room, because i dont want to play with 1$ :( Hope for some answers soon
      Best regards, new sad player
  • 2 replies