This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Which first deposit bonus should I use?

• lancecd
      lancecd
      Bronze
      I'd like to make a first deposit of 10 euros, so if I'm not mistaken, I cannot use the FREE20 code, since I'd have to deposit 20 euros?

They have a 100% first deposit bonus up to €400 (code FIRSTBE), but that doesn't seem to give a cash bonus? If I load up 10 euros, there won't be 20 euros on my account?

And then there's another 100% bonus up to €600 (code STARS600).

I'm very confused. Can I actually top up for €10 and have more than that in my account with one of these codes?

Edit: For information, I have no idea what's up with this VIP system and these points one can gather.
  • 1 reply
    • Lazza61
      Lazza61
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey lanced,

You would need to deposit the equivalent of $20USD, which is slightly over €18 (last time I checked) to be eligible for FREE20. The others are First Deposit Bonuses, meaning you are issued with a pending bonus which is released in increments on earning a certain number of Frequent Player Points (FPPs).

With STARS600, you also have 90 days to make up to 2 further deposits (that doesn't exceed $600) that qualify for the FDB.

Regards

Laz